Chapter 1

Tick Tock,Tick Tock. The clock on the wall couldn't have gone any slower than it was. It was the last day of senior year and each student from the jocks to the cheerleaders were literally jumping out of their seats. It was crazy to think within the next 5 minutes these drama filled halls of highschool would all be over, just like that. I was sad yet relieved to go all the way across the country to Mayston College, far far away from home. I liked it that way, just distant from everyone. There it was, the bell had begun ringing and exams were now flying in the air. A smile spread across my face as my best friend, Kenzi, ran up to me handing me the bright green flyer for Ally Henry's party tonight. Ally was the most beutiful girl in the school, from the glitz to the glam she was everything. I gathered my books and started giggling. I couldn't help it, i was just genuniely happy, and i liked it that way.

"OMG Ariana we did it!" exclaimed Kenzi over the loud screaming.

" I know, i'm so happy it's all over." i replied.

We began heading to our lockers, leaving the classroom.

"So, what are you wearing to Ally's party tonight? I think i'm going with my little red dress from last year's Christmas." asked Kenzi.

" Ummm probably my tribal tights and a crop top." I replied making her laugh.

"Awesome." "Are we taking the bus or are you getting a ride from Jack" asked Kenzi while we approached our lockers.

" Ummmm I'm pretty sure he's taking me, wanna come with us." i asked.

" Yes! I thought you'd never ask." she exclaimed excitedly.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................................................................