-5- New Greenie

Me and my boyfriend Newt watched the Box go up as a new greenie will show up in that Box today. As the alarm went off, Newt jumped inside to take a look.

"It's a girl again" He said, his accent making my knees weak.

The other boys pushed me to take a look, now I'm here at the back. Giving up to push through, I sigh and walk away.

I go to the Homestead and watch Jeff and Clint take the comatose girl to the med-house. Everyone was so hyped to see this girl wake up.

My experience was no way near that.

-Flashback-

I feel myself surrounded by stuff and supplies, and crates. I'm inside a metal box.

"Help me" I yelled, but of course no answer.

The metal box was going in a fast pace now, and I could see a red light above me. I sat down, and waited for the box to collide. Instead it stopped.

An alarm went off and the box opened, my right hand protecting me from the burst of daylight.

A blonde hair guy jumped inside the box, and I was terrified who these people are.

"It's a girl" He said, with an english accent making my knees weak. I have a thing for english people.

"Is she hot"

"No, she isn't"

"I call dibs"

"I told you, not hot"

A chorus of boys' voices ringing through my ears as they say mean and good things about me.

"Shut it you slintheads, you're making the girl nervous" The blonde guy said.

"Come on love, I don't bite" He said, extending a hand, I looked at it and back at him. He seems really nice, and so I took his hand and he helped me get out of the box.

A dark skinned guy approached me and blonde hair guy.

"My name's Alby. You're the new greenie, and first girl to arrive at the glade" He said.

"What's a glade?" I asked, and he ignored me, and introduced me to blonde hair guy who seems nice out of all of them.

"This is Newt, second-in-command. When I'm not here, he's in charge" Alby said, and I nodded.

"He will give you a tour and answer some of your questions." Alby said, and walked away.

And that's how me and Newt got really close, we became bestfriends and we started dating.

-End of Flashback-

I snapped out of my thoughts when Newt waved his hand infront of my face.

"Oops, sorry. I spaced out" I said, and smiled weakly.

"Come Y/N, I'm gonna show you to the girl. She's awake now." He said, and smiled excitedly.

We made it to the the med-house and went inside the girl's room.

"Hey Teresa" Newt said, and 'Teresa' waved.

"Who's that?" She asked, I was about to answer until Newt beat me to it.

"That's Y/N, she's just another girl in the glade" He said, and sat next to Teresa.

"Nice meeting you Y/N" She said, and I smiled weakly.

*

It's been 2 hours of me waiting for them to finish talking. As if Newt forgot he had a girlfriend waiting.

I got out of the med-house with none of them noticing.

"She's just another girl in the glade. He didn't even introduce me that I'm his girlfriend." I said, to no one in particular.

I started crying because I had predictions that this would happen. That he will find someone better, someone prettier, someone nicer, someone who has everything and I have nothing.

I didn't realize where I was going until I bumped into someone, I look up and it's no other than Newt.

"Love, where did you go? I was looking everywhere for you" He said, as he extended his hand out to help me but I shook it off.

"Don't 'love' me. And don't try to help me, help Teresa, the beautiful girl who ever landed on this Glade" I said.

"I don't want to he- Wait a minute. Is my love jealous?" He said, smirking.

"No" I mumbled. He was about to hold me when I mumbled a 'don't touch me'.

"Look Y/N, you have no reason to be jealous. Teresa needs help because she is the new greenie." He said.

"But I needed help too, from all of you. I was curious wanting answers and no one helped me, except you. I need attention too. I'm tired of being ignored Newt, just because I'm not as pretty as Teresa who has every guy head over heels over her" I said, a tear rolling down my right cheek.

"And I'm happy that way" He said, wiping my tear with his thumb.

"What do you mean you're happy that way?" I asked, and he sighed.

"I don't want every guy head over heels over you because you're mine" He said, making my heart flutter.

"Yeah bu-" I was cut off with his lips on mine. I was taken back, but I just went with the flow.

He pulled away, and I smiled.

"And by the way, Teresa likes Thomas" He said, and I blushed, embarrassed.

_________________________

a/n:

Yay! I updated.

Sorry I didn't get to update in the past few days so..

Thanks for 100+ reads, I love you guys

-Danielle