What The Hell?

Levi x Male Reader Chapter 2, an attack on titan. I don't own AoT or SnK
"Levi?"

The expression on his face was of pure unbelief. When he saw you, his whole world melted. Though he wasn't the only one. You're heart was beating a million miles an hour. The mixture of happiness and relief was overwhelming. You held yourself back from running and hugging Levi like this was the last day on Earth.

Levi, on the other hand, couldn't take it anymore. He dropped his clipboard and ran to you. Throwing himself in your arms and hugged you like if life depended on it. Snuggling into your chest you wrap your arms around him and pull him close. You remember doing this a lot before the incident 9 years ago. His hair would prickle against your face.

Everyone looked in amazement at the sight before them. The Emotionless Levi, smiling and hugging the most respected Titan executer in the world. You could not express your happiness. The squads couldn't believe their eyes either. A person so cold, looking at someone so lovingly and smiling. This really changed people perspective of you. Your features lighting up, almost glowing made you look so...Attractive.

The girls began to blush. This was just unforgettable. The guys however felt awkward at this moment.

Except one. One was very, VERY, Angry at this sight. The one person who hated your guts. But now, this is just making his blood boil. He pushed through the crowd and shoved you away from Levi. You gave a cold glare at him while he mirrored it.

"Who's this Levi?" You asked, hoping for the answer to be the exact opposite of what you were thinking.

"I'm Glace, Levi's lover." He stated giving you a smirk.

"...Seriously?" You gave Levi a glance, but at eye contact, he looked down.

"I see...Well then, I'm (F/N) (L/N). I would appreciate it if you don't shove your superiors out of disrespect. Thank you." You began to walk with Shinji, he snarling in his face as he passed as well.

"But (F/N)!" Levi tried to grab you by the arm to explain but you nudged his hand away and continued.

"Save it, Levi." You said a little too coldly. He flinched and backed away.

~The Meeting~

"F/N, we're gonna need you to pair up with one of our men. You will be assigned to train with Levi's squad. No exception." You sighed. It's gonna be a loooooong day tomorrow.

As you walked outside. You look at the stars above. Shit, you hadn't realized it was so late. You go into the cabin where you will be staying. It was small, but cozy and seemed like something you wanted to get a house and live with Levi. Levi... you pledged yourself that you would never love someone again after you lost Levi that night.

"Hmph, but it seems like he didn't feel the same way." You were beginning to be aggravated. It's stressing you out thinking about it. You sighed and made your way over to the bed.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep. He wanted to move on, that's his choice."

~Few Hours Later~

You can't fucking sleep. So much for that.

At 3:43 A.M. The door to your cabin opened. You tried not to move around and pretended to be asleep. The figure moved to the side of your bed. You always kept a combat knife under your pillow. No matter what the situation. You were about to reach for it when you felt your arm being picked up being placed around the smaller figures frame. This person sighed and you knew who it was.

Levi, what the hell is he doing.

He snuggled into your chest and took into your warmth.

Shit, no matter how mad you were. You still loved him with all your heart. So being you, you pulled him closer to your chest and place a kiss on his forehead. Him not expecting you to be awake jumped right outta his skin.

"Holy shit! You're awake?! Bastard, tell me that! You scared the living shit outta me!"

You chuckled. "I guess that's a good thing then."

"Brat"

You gave another chuckle and hugged him while he did the same. Your current situation was amazing. Being so early and you two have to wake up in a few hours is a bitch, but fuck it. You're enjoying this while you can.

~Morning~

Finally someone knocked down your door due to the fact you waaaaaaay over slept. When you finally woke up, you open your eyes but quickly close them due to light. When you opened them again, once you adjusted to the light, you see many sets of eyes on you. Confused you tried to get up but quickly felt the weight on your chest. Levi stirred and awoke, also sitting up. VERY bad position. He looked like he was straddling you while held his hips. And of course, like all bad timing, The little bitch had to walk in at the moment.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"