𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

Start from the beginning

"Why? What does this person have to do with the cure?" Stefan asked wondering. "The cure lies in a tomb & the tomb is sealed with this women's blood & to open it we need her blood." Klaus stated. "So you want me to find her?" Stefan asked still confused on his part. "Yes, bring her or just her blood. I really don't care just bring that blood or I'll kill you & everyone you've ever met." he wanted that cure & would do anything for it.

"& how am I supposed to find her?" the hybrid shrugged, "That's your problem now but you should probably try asking that professor." he said mentioning Professor Atticus Shane, a professor knowing a lot of the supernatural world, Stefan sighed, "Okay, I'll take care of it." he said obviously annoyed. "No one must know about the cure, do you understand? Not Damon, not Elena, nobody. If this gets out, it could mean all our deaths. So If you tell anyone, I'll erase each & every memory from all of you." he blabbered on.

"I won't say anything." he answered annoyed, "It's just you & me in this, Stefan. Some secrets are stronger than family." he eyed his sister laying 'dead' on the couch.

Klaus took a breath & began walking toward the door, "Don't bother retuning without the girl or the blood." he opened the door to leave, "Also, make sure to compel the professor if you do go to him." he gave him & smile & left. & there began the travel of Stefan finding Selene Praxisidis.

The next morning Stefan went to Professor Shane's office early in the morning to ask him if he knew anything about this women. Shane was into all this supernatural & was kept up to date with it. Shane immediately knew who Stefan was talking about & last he heard of her, she was in North Carolina. He gave him the last known address of her & a photo he found on the internet & now Stefan was headed to find her.

After a two hour drive, Stefan arrived at the location. After looking around, he found nothing & so he went to a diner & it just so happened that's where she was.

A very hungry & tired Selene was sitting in a diner called Mel's Diner. She had her leg crossed over the other as she had her elbows on the table looking through the menu to see what she would order for breakfast.

Stefan was sitting next to her table, not noticing her. A waitress walked over to Selene writing in her little notebook from the previous costumers order. "Hello. My name's Adelina & today I'll be your waitress." she put the notebook down & realized who it was. Selene stared at her with a surprised look. "It's nice to meet you." she said jokingly.

"Selene." she answered with awkward chuckles. Stefan turned them at the name Shane told him about, he first thought it was a coincidence they had the same name but then he looked at the picture in his phone & realized it was her, he hadn't even realized he was sitting close to her.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Selene asked her with raised eyebrows. Stefan listened in there conversation waiting for Selene to be alone. "Um, yeah, it's just that-" she gave in, she sighed, "I'd just rather be here then school. I'm sorry I should have asked you first."

"Yeah, you should have... I probably would have let you." she gave her a smirk, "Wait, really?" Adelina asked surprised. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, are you gonna take my order?" the hybrid asked wanting her food. "Yeah. The usual?" she asked ready to write it down on her notebook. Selene realized it was pointless looking at the menu, "Uh, yeah." she closed it & passed it to her adoptive daughter. "Okay. I'll be out in a sec with your drink." she took the menu with a smile & began walking away.

"Uh, wait." Selene said remembering her other adoptive child, Adelina stopped & turned around, "Yeah?" "Marko asked me to ask you if you wanted to go to a party he's going to later so he could wait." Adelina & Marko got along well, they always went out to parties together.