Chapter 12

_________*Wedding Day*_________

Narrators POV

As McGee and Abby and Tony and Ziva walked down the aisle, Jenny and Breena had tears in their eyes, and Ziva and Abby were beaming.

Tony and McGee looked like kids in a candy shop. Gibbs looked like a proud father and Palmer, well, as Tony says, looked like autopsy gremlin.

Shortly after, they said their vows. Tony and McGee had wrote their own.

T: Ziva. I have loved you since I laid eyes on you, that fateful day, not long after Kate died. I had been imagining her naked. You asked me if I imagined all my dead partners naked, and I answered, only the hot ones.
We have been through a lot, and I'm not going to mention it all because that would take too long.
I remember all your metaphors, when you got them wrong, and when you thought scuttle butt was a person, and when you threatened people who didn't believe it because you're a girl. Let's just say nothing about what happened then.
I love you, Ziva David.
And I will love no one else more than you.

At this everyone stood up and clapped, even Gibbs.

McGee took a deep breath and step up to the mic.

MG: Abby, I wanna keep this short and sweet.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
That's all I need to say.
That I love you, Abigail Sciuto.
And I know you think that you aren't perfect, but I think otherwise.
I think you are the most beautiful and the smartest girl I have ever met.

A short while later

Z: I do!
T: I do!
MG: Of course I do!!
A: Yes, I do!

"You may now kiss the bride!"

_____________*********____________

OMFG I GOT OVER 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all so much.....

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 AND DONUTS 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
AND ICE CREAM
🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧🍦🍨🍧
AND CAKE 🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰