CHAPTER 3

Andrea walks faster without even minding Ryu’s presence.

“You turn into a tiger again, a while ago I see a cute cat there sitting and looking at the sky, talking as if the sky will going to speak,” Ryu replied while laughing.

“Don’t you dare laugh at me moron, and oh you shouldn’t left your FRIEND alone,”Andrea
said emphasizing the word friend.

“Hahaha are you jealous to her?,” Ryu said.

“Why would I Ryu? You can have friends as many as the fishes on the Pacific Ocean if that is what you want, I DON’T FUCKING MIND AT ALL,” Andrea exclaimed.

“Okay then I’ll start finding now,” he said.

“Shit! Are you trying to pissed me again Ryu?,” Andrea replied.

“Look don’t be too hard to yourself,
and please no cussing at my face, it’s kinda bit rude. How about having a ceasefire between us even just this day, because I noticed that we always fight everytime we talk,” Ryu replied.

Andre starts to talk at Ryu nicely and said the reason behind her bad attitude. It was because of the tragedy happened to her mother back when she was still 6 years old.

Her mom was a good and nicest person, whenever someone need help, she was always there. But no one would ever thought that her kindness would be the reason why someone hated her and killed her.

Andrea lived then thinking that being too nice was just a waste so she changed into a bad person.

Her dad wasn’t with her that is why she can do what she wants in her life.

"You can cry on my shoulder if you want" Ryu said with a smile.

Andrea did cry every pain she feels. Ryu did caress her back and hair as if he's trying to calm a crying baby.

The next day as Ryu waited for Andrea at the park, he planned to say those things he didn’t say before.

“I’m sorry I’m late my alarm clock didn’t yell at me,” Amber said and yawned.

“Hahaha it’s okay,” Ryu said and smiled.

“Hey tell me are you insane, before you never laugh or even talk but now.. you are totally different ,” Andrea said.

“Everyone has the opportunity and chances to changed, might as you,” Ryu replied.

Amber nodded, the two of them did so many things, they enjoyed playing together.

When the sunset comes Ryu suddenly became
serious. “Are you okay Ryu?” Andre asked.

“I thought I wouldn’t be on this situation. The
day I saw you was the day I started to liked you. I remained silent because I know it will be too hard for me to approach you cause we all knew how bad you are. When I saved you I thought I can be your friend then I would be glad and happy to take that as a chance to get close to you even more. But when you rejected me I was too upset that I couldn’t go deeper anymore to what I feel about you,” Ryu said while looking at Andrea's eyes.

“Hey what are you…” Andrea replied.

Andrea didn’t have the chance to speak because Ryu signaled her to shut her mouth.

“I never thought I will see that genuine happiness in your face. It was like I have seen a fallen angel, you were once a demon but God knows how good you are and I’m lucky to experienced those kindness of yours. I want you to know how much I liked you to the point that I started to loved you. Andrea you can slap me after doing this but I wouldn’t regret it,” Ryu said and he held Andrea's face and lean closer and slowly kissed her.

“The day you saved me and say that I am
worthy is the day I feel this strange feeling towards you, I thought it is because I hate you but it is because I started to liked you. I love you too Ryu,” Andrea replied.

From that day the Ryu started to court Andrea. Amber never bully anyone since that day. She
tried to changed herself and not to hurt anyone.

"Hey when will you going to say Yes? " Ryu asked

"I dont want to" Andrea replied.

"Witch, that's unfair you should take responsibility to my feelings" Ryu said with a pleasing eyes.

"Tssk!  Okay fine,  ask the same question again"  Andrea said.

"Andrea Galanza will you be my Girlfriend and soon to be my wife? " Ryu asked

Andrea cried upon hearing those words because she did not expect the last words that Ryu said.

"Yes I'm willing to be your girlfriend and I would love to be your wife soon" Andrea said while crying.

"Ow dont cry baby,  Dont worry I take care of you" Ryu said and kissed Andrea passionately.

"I love you too baby" Andrea replied.