CHAPTER 1

It was a tragic memory that pushes her to become as badass as devil, she cussed, messed with other people, and most of all shows how heartless she is.

Andrea Galanza was a Grade-11 student of Brandon International School, her classmates often called her “Miss Heartles” because she always choosed to spread hate not love.

She doesn’t care hurting anyone as long as that will make her happy. She was one of those bully in their classroom, and even dared to pull some pranks to her teachers.

When she went to the cafeteria together with her bitchy friends suddenly a man wearing a
jacket and face mask bumped with her, the book she was holding run away because of fear.

That made her cussed again and said, “The heck, are you using your eyes? Can’t you see that I’m here?!”

After giving her words to him she suddenly slapped him gently hard.

The man apologized and quickly run towards the door and left the place.

“Damn that nerd man!” she exclaimed.

“Chill Andrea remember this is the first day of class, so mind keep your hands off from trouble,” Aemie said.

“Also just don’t mind him cause I think he is a new face, I have never seen him last school year,” Aemie added.

The bell screams and they hurriedly ran as fast as the jaguar so that they won’t be late.

The door opened and Andrea looked at her classmates, they stand to greet her cheerfully
with a sad face.

They praised her as perfect as God or more like a famous person in the entire galaxy, well she really was a popular but on the negative side, a famous bully of all who get some friends to made them as queen of slaves.

Andrea plastered a fake smile on them but that smile flew away when she saw the man from the cafeteria.

A small world for the two of them, she wants to pissed that man as a punishment for what he did, but before her shoes move her teacher arrived.

“Goodmorning Seniors, I would like to meet you your new classmate, Mr. Silvestre please introduce yourself to them,” Mrs. Deltrano said.

Silvestre did stand and went infront, out of frustration it took 10 minutes for his tongue to move.

“Hello everyone, My name is Ryu Silvestre hope to have a peaceful chaos and fine mess 2 years of studying with you,” Ryu said.

Opposite to Andrea, Ryu is a cold person yet has a good heart, he speak when he wants or when he needs to. .

“Okay class dismiss, you can now have your break, and make sure to be friend with Mr.
Silvestre okay?,” Mrs. Deltrano said.

Ryu just sit at his chair while looking intently at Andrea. He was mesmerized by Andrea’s beauty, if she can only change her attitude maybe that will make her more beautiful.

Ryu suddenly avert his eyes when he saw Andrea coming.

“Hey you Silvestre, don’t you dare look at me’” Andrea exclaimed.

“I’m not looking at you, please excuse me,” Ryu replied and went out.

Seems like the two of them doesn’t go well because of Andrea’s bratty attitude.

As the day passed by Ryu started to like Andrea even though he knew how bad she is. But he can’t say it to her because he was to shy and still not sure about what he feels towards her.

One day as Ryu walking at the store outside their school she saw Andrea together with
those ugly goons more like gangsters. The tall gangster held Andrea, she cussed at them and tries to fight but they are too as strong as wall.

Ryu started to panic, he suddenly went there and took Andrea away from them. But the other gangster punched him as hard as rock, they kicked him hundred times until the guard came and help Ryu to stand. It was the first time that Andrea cry infront of Ryu.

“Why are you crying,” Ryu said with a smile.

“Why did you saved me, why did you sacrifice yourself for me? You aren’t a hero to do that thing? What if they kill you?” Andrea replied.

“Because I think you need help and you are worthy to sacrifice for,” he said.

“Don’t do that again, and don’t please me to say thank you because I hate saying those things,” Andrea said.

“Just to see you alive that is enough, I hope you consider me as one of your friends,” Ryu said in low voice.

“Look you just saved me but don’t expect me to become nice to you,” Andrea replied
and left Ryu alone.

Ryu smiled sadly and said to himself, “Saving you is one of my greatest achievement and experience but I didn’t thought that it will be the reason for you to hate me, can’t deny that I liked you but maybe I should stop for I know I will never have you.”