Travling

When I arrived at the airport, I booked a flight. The flight arrived at 5:00pm. All the people boarded. I was the last on in. See, I have never been inside an airplane never mind fly in one. I am really nervous! I sat down in a really uncomfortable chair next to about a 600 pound man. Great, this is going to be a long ride. About 3 hours have past, a women in her early 30s came around with peanuts and bottles of water. I ate mine very slowly, when the man ate his in like 5 seconds! After what seemed like a year, the polite said over the intercom "Please put your seat belts on and turn off any electronics. We will be landing shortly. Thank you!" Finally! You know it wasn't so bad, though I would have liked to switched seats with someone. We soon landed. I headed straight to where the suitcases would come out from. I couldn't find my bag anywhere. I let out a huge sigh and decided to call Aubrey when all of a sudden a man put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It just looked like you needed some help." he said staring down at me with handsome green eyes. "I'm sorry too. But I do need some help. I can't find my suitcase anywhere." I exclaimed. "Well what does it look like?" He asked. "Purple. But it's really run down." He laughed after I said that. I don't know why. I wasn't trying to be funny. We walked around in a circle of where the bags were going around. The man found my bag stuck in between where the bags come out from. "Thank you so much! My like everything is in here!" I said looking down at my bag. He laughed again. What is it with him laughing at me? "So are you moving out to Barcelona or just visiting?" the man asked. "I'm moving in with my best friend Aubrey and her boyfriend Dani." I told him. "Really," he asked surprised. "My best friends name is Dani and he has a girlfriend named Aubrey too! Is his name Dani Alves?" he asked. "Yep! How do you know them?" I questioned. "Dani and I play for FC Barcelona. You may have heard of us." he said proudly. "No. I have never heard of you. What's your name though?"I asked "Neymar Jr."