Introduction

I have been raised to never fall into the "love trap." I am very obedient about that. When my mom was 17 she gave birth to me. She said that was the scariest day of her life because she didn't think she would have to raise a child all by herself at such a short age with no help. My mom had to drop out of high school, that means no collage, which means no job. Mom and I live in a trailer park. At least we did. I had to make a change. I didn't want my children to go through the childhood I had. I decided to move out to Barcelona . My best friends lives out there. She is dating some guy named Dani Alves. I have never even heard about this guy. ( There was no T.V in my trailer. I know awful.) I told my mom about this great opportunity, but she declined it. She said it was my life and my choices. I didn't argue, you can never win a fight against her. Although my mother did not make the smartest choices, I still love her dearly. I wanted her so much to come to Barcelona with me. But she didn't want to. She gave me all the life saving she saved for me and a new flip phone. I thanked her a thousand times before saying our final goodbyes. You never know how hard it is to say that one word until you have to say it. I walked out of the screechy metal door one last time. I was off!