The Seasons.

1. Total Drama Island
   I loved this season. The characters were awesome and were so different from each other. I loved the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass. I loved the Gwen vs Heather/Heather vs Leshawna rivalry. I loved the OG couples. There was so much drama.

  2. Total Drama World Tour
    This season is a close second for me.  I loved this season as well because of the singing. I loved the songs. Alejandro was a great character and Sierra was annoying to me but she was useful and funny at times. I loved Aleheather. I loved Team Amazon I think that was my favorite team in the whole series. They win almost all the team. It had Courtney, Gwen, and Heather which always adds more drama in my opinion. Aside from a few problems It was great season.

3. Total Drama Action
This season was a good season but not my favorite. It had some funny moments and I liked the challenge themes but other than that it was okay.

4. Total Drama Revenge Of The Island
To be honest when I found we were getting a new cast I was so upset. They seemed so bland and nothing can top the original cast in my opinion. I liked Mike, Zoey, Cameron, Brick, and Dawn everyone else annoying. I like the Mike/Zoey relationship but I find them both bland to me. The only people who stood out to me was Dawn and B. I loved that Dawn could read auras it was really cool and made me wonder if someone can read my aura (I'm weird lol). I hated Scott as a villian. He sucked compared to Alejandro and Heather in my opinion.

5. Total Drama All Stars
I HATE this season so much. It had so much potential but it was so boring. I liked the heroes vs villains theme. I might do a brutally honest total drama all stars rant later but Mal as a villain, boring. Why on earth was Sam brought back for all stars? He wasn't anything special in my opinion. The only thing I liked about was Gwuncan breaking up and Alejandro and Heather dating. Overall trash and boring.

6. Total Drama Pahkitew Island.
This is my least favorite season it was so boring and none of the characters really stood out to me. The only characters I liked were Jasmine, Sky, Dave, and Samey. Sugar was annoying, Max was annoying, and Scarlett brought evil to whole other level I thought she was too evil. I like villains for strategic and game reasons and some of them being funny but other than that it was so boring.

Overall these are my opinions please leave your honest thoughts in the comment section I'm up for friendly debate. Key word: FRIENDLY 😊