Wish This Could Last Forever

"No! Gabriel! Come back!" A fledgling giggled, taking off after her best friend.

"You'll have to catch me first!" The blonde boy laughed, running along past the fountains. With a grunt, he smacked into the legs of an older angel.

"Oh, sorry Luce! Didn't see you there!" Exclaimed the little fledgling boy. The taller blonde lifted him up.

"That's fine, Gabe, just watch where your running. Hello (Y/n)." (Y/n) looked up and waved at the boy.

"Hey Lucifer. Do you wanna play with us? Pretty please?" Pouted (Y/n).

"Sorry (Nickname), I have to go see Michael, but I'll play later, okay?" The (h/c) nodded, and Gabriel was put down. "Now keep out of trouble." He winked and walked away.

"Still didn't catch me!" Gabriel smirked.

"Oh no. No, no, no! Come back here Gabriel!" (Y/n) sprinted this time, desperately trying to catch the other fledgling.

"Ha!" With a leap, (Y/n) jumped on Gabriel's back, toppling them both. "Gotcha!"

"Aw, c'mon! Get off!" The young archangel whined, pushing (Y/n) onto the grass next to him. She began to giggle, setting off Gabriel.

"You know what, Gabe? I wish that this would never end. That we get to stay like this forever!" (Y/n) cried, spreading out her arms.

"Me too, (Y/n), me too."

But what do you wish upon when you are the falling star?