eight.

" a million million million told me not, to trust in you."

Kᴇᴍᴀɴɪ Aʜʟɪʏᴀʜ Bʀᴏᴡɴ| Mᴀɴɪ

1 week later.

i had been avoiding Murdock. i knew if this could happen anything else could happen, and i'm not for drama.

My uncle set my case up and i'm sueing the girl. we have court sometime next week. i was ready to see who the bitch was cause she had me fucked all the way up.

me and laysia pulled up at the park, and everyone was out today. stacks lived in front of the park so i wasn't suprised to see him and the boys out.

we walked up and i sat my bag of snacks down on the bench table and sat down pulling my phone out recording myself.

i felt someone standing behind me making me turn my head slightly seeing Murdock standing behind me. i rolled my eyes and turned around, getting back on my phone.

i felt his hand connect to my neck pulling my head back while he leaned down whispering in my ear.

" fuck you stop talking to me for? " he asked.

i rolled my eyes again. " you have drama behind you, ion even fuck with you to even be having bitches being crazy. "

he scrunched his face up. " you do fuck with me, fuck allat other shit you talking bout. " he said and leaned up standing correctly.

i scrunched my face up and turned around facing him. " i DON'T fuck with you, get out my face. "

" aye bra. " he laughed.

i raised my eyebrow and stared at him.

" stop fuccin playin wimme. " he said.

i waved him off and took my juice out the bag drinking some, closing it back up.

he picked my juice up and drunk, turning around walking to his car with his head in his phone. i turned back around and clicked through people's stories and decided on going live.

" hey y'all" i said to everyone who joined.

Random
you and murdock date ?

" uh no ma'am ✋🏾. " i said

li.liyahh
come get me.

" yeah.. no! im finna go home and go to sleep! " i said to my sister

li.liyahh
guh fuck u.

i smiled. " girl i'll come getchu from school friday!"

li.liyahh

ouu ok bet.

" but y'all not talkin bout nun so ima talk to y'all laterrrrr! " i said ending the live.

i walked over to laysia and let her know i was leaving.

i gave her a hug. " see you later honeybun, im goneee"

" ok pooh. ima have stacks drop me off. " she said.

i nodded and walked over to my car, i got in and sat on my for a minute trying to find a song hearing my car door open.

murdock got in and sat looking at me as i rolled my eyes and got back on my phone .

my phone was snatched out of my hand making me huff loudly turning towards him with a attitude.

" what bruh? what the fuck you want dude?" i asked.

he scrunched his face up. " bra you need shift with that fuccshit ass attitude. ian did shit to u, dat bitch did dat shit to yo car not me. "

" i don't give zero fucks, you obviously got drama coming behind u and ian for that shit. gimme my damn phone and get out my car bitch. " i said.

he turned his head my way so fast. " aye bruh watch yo mouth. "

" bitch get out MY CAR! " i slightly raised my voice.

" quiet the fuck down. you getting all loud and shit for no reason. im finna come to yo house bruh so be there. " he said giving me my phone and getting iut the car.

" bitch ass ain't coming in my damn house " i mumbled.

i backed out and drove home.

once i got home, i made sure to lock my door and i got in the shower.

Maybe: Jermon punk ass.

wya?

i kno you see me texting yo shit bruh

don't een play wimme like dat

open da doe

ight 😹💯

i rolled my eyes at his messages and wrapped the towel around me walking out the bathroom into my room.

i saw murdock lauing across my bed making me scream. "BITCH! GET OUTTTT!" i said.

" ouuu , you naked fa me?" he asked, smirking.

" no bitch. get the fuck out my house crazy ass nigga. " i said while putting on clothes.

" look hea ian een crazy, you juh playin on my top rn. stop fuccin playin wimme mani fa i have to fight yo ass. " he said.

" boy get the fuck. " i said.

i didn't feel like arguing with him anymore so i laid down and tried to find something to watch.

he came and laud across me, laying on my stomach with his head on my chest.

" boy yo head big as fuck, what the hell. " i frowned.

" shut the fuck up so i can go to sleep. " he said.

i rolled my eyes and focused on the tv.
___________________________________________

#Cᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅᴘɪᴍᴘ😎.