Eleven

its been almost two weeks and the situation didnt get any better between alejandro and kairi.

if anything it got worse.

for the most part it was cynthia, who over the time span of two weeks had gotten increasingly bolder with her insults and they became more frequent too.

there wasn't a time the girl walked by without saying something, or shoving him. usually she was alone but there were times where she'd be with his old friends.

they were always quiet, either just watching or convincing her to walk away when it got bad.
well aside from alejandro

kairi tried not to let it get to him too much, for many reasons.

he didn't want mattia to do what he always does and get protective and confront everyone.

and also, for the most part.
he was embarrassed.

he was a 16 year old boy being bullied by a girl, but there was nothing he could really do.

he couldn't hit her. trust, he would if he could.
all he could do is argue and he didn't have that energy anymore.

at the beginning he did nothing but insult her, he always had something to say in return but recently hes gotten so tired that he just lets it happen, trying not to seem as effected by everything as he actually was.

it was hard though, pretending everything was okay when really, he dreaded waking up in the morning to go to school because it was hell.

to make things 10x worse people were beginning to believe Cynthia about the rumors, especially when he was around mattia 24/7. hed already gotten some backlash from that.

moral of the story?
school was shit, and it was getting harder and harder to go everyday.

and after all that what kairi really wanted was alejandro, his friendship.

he missed it a lot more than he thought he would.

he knew that everything that was going on was partially alejandro's fault, him telling Cynthia about it, resulting in her telling- everyone.

but he also knew that none of that would've happening if it wasn't for he and mattias relationship. so he couldnt blame alejandro for being a dick.

he couldnt, not when he missed him so much and wanted nothing hut to forget the last few weeks and get back to normal with his bestfriend.

that thought process just now is what lead him here, standing at alejandros bedroom door, trembling first coming up to knock on the door.

"its unlocked." and this was maybe the first time since everything happened that alejandro didn't sound like he hated his guys. granted, he didn't know it was kairi, but it still felt nice to not be talked to as if he was a piece of shit.

he was nervous before but as the door opened he felt even worse, to the point were his hands literally shook.

"what- kairi get out." alejandro rolled his eyes, directing his attention back to his phone. he didn't even spare kairi a second glance.

kairi just stood there, too scared to say anything and directly refuse to leave but too determined to actually walk out.

"im so serious, fuck off. before i hurt your feelings."

kairi swallowed thickly, wringing his fingers together nervously. "ale. please, we have to talk about this.. please.." and he didnt want to cry and look like a bitch infront of him but he was scared to lose his friend. he obviously knew he needed time but its been a few weeks and kairi just missed him.