"And last year they really did fight off you-know-who in the flesh," Hermione continued until y/n put an end to their compliments.

"Look it's nice of you to say all of this but half the time it's mostly sheer dumb luck and harry put up with most of the work," The blonde girl spoke, tucking behind her black strip of black behind her right ear. Fred Weasley looked down at her small action, understanding where the stripes came from.

"Yeah, every time I have no idea what I'm doing, I nearly always need help," Harry mumbled looking towards the kids.

"They're just being modest," Hermione responded, trying to lift the mood when Harry only shook his head.

"No Hermione. We're not," he told her, and the students as well.

"None of you understand how it feels to be a second away from being murdered," y/n began, fidgeting with her fingertips.

"Or watch a friend die right in front of your eyes," Harry continued from y/n's sentence, his eyes also gazed at the tiled floor. "facing this stuff in real life is not how it is in school, in school if you make a mistake, you can try again tomorrow," his eyes glanced up to the kids watching him, he looked to y/n and watched how she stood nervously, and turned back to the kids again. "none of you understand what that's like," he finished.

"You're right Harry we don't which is why we need your help, because if we're going to have any chance of beating," Hermione paused, taking a breath. "Voldemort," she finished, a small smirk pressed against her face. Harry and y/n took a glance to the students before seating themselves down again.

"He's really back isn't he?" The blonde boy questioned, the teens only responded with a silent nod. Hermione, who was still standing, only smiled with glee.

"Let's begin," she said, pulling out a piece of parchment, laying it against a table with a pencil, forming a line which the kids followed suit and one by one wrote down their names with titles at the top of the page: Dumbledore's Army.

-

"Right, first we need to think of a place where Umbridge won't find out," Hermione preached. It was Neville, Y/n, Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Ron all heading towards the castle again, through the long bridge that connected Hogsmeade and Hogwarts.

"The shrieking shack!" Ginny suggested, her face seems to light up by the idea.

"Too small," Harry's nose scrunched, continuing with the journey.

"Forbidden Forest?" Neville then suggested, Ron's eyes bulged.

"Not bloody likely!" The ginger boy exclaimed loudly,

"Harry what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny began to question, Harry opened his mouth to talk however Hermione spoke for him.

"Who cares?" The bush haired girl responded. "I mean this is sort of exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules?" A smile pressed against her face mischievously. The teenagers stared towards there friend stunned, Hermione Granger was a goodie-too-shoes in and out of classrooms, why was she so excited to rebel for the first time?