Chapter 16

*Loki's POV*

I immediate ignore my brother's protests and pleas for help. I walk quickly towards Y/N. I didn't care that everyone was watching me. "Wha- How?" I ask not being completely able to form a sentence. "I'll tell you later. How do I get out of here?" I looked at her and was about to tell her I'd figure something out when the Grand Master came towards us. 

"Loki! Did you see the newest contestant? I don't think she'll last long though. I think she'll be more useful as a maid or something." 

I looked at him. Yes! That would make everything so much easier! And, not to mention Y/N's life wouldn't be in danger. I was about to tell him how it would be a waste to let her fight when Thor interrupted me. "Nonsense! Lady Y/N is an excellent fighter and she will not be spoken to in such a-." "Do you guys know each other?" The Grand Master said suspiciously. "I've never seen this man in my life." I said indicating Thor. 

"He's my brother!" Thor said angrily. That stupid oaf just wouldn't shut up. "Adopted." I said quickly. The Grand  Master looked a bit confused but just nodded. "Well, can't wait to see you two fighting!" He turned around and left. 

I let out a sigh. "Y/N! Whatever you do, don't show them your real powers. I'm going to try to get us out, but it's going to be harder if you are under heavy guard." She nodded. Thor's attention had already drifted away but Y/N's was very focused. Suddenly I saw her eyes start to close. "Y/N?" I saw her redraw her hand from her stomach and saw a lot of blood! She was starting to lose consciousness. "No no no no! Y/N!" I called for help. Soon there were people helping her. I saw she had been shot. She was taken to where the other champions were and I couldn't follow them there. 

*Your POV*

I started to open my eyes. My vision was fuzzy and my head was pounding. I blinked a few times before lifted myself against the wall, coughing. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I was in a lot of pain. I looked down and saw a bandage wrapped tightly across my stomach. I lifted it slightly wincing because of the pain. I saw a large wound, bound together by some very poorly done stitches.. How did this happen? Then I remembered. 

It all came back. The galaxy people with the tree, Groot, getting shot and Loki and Thor. Still doesn't explain where I am right now. I started sobbing quietly. I took in my surroundings. Was this some sort of circular dungeon? I don't know. I let out a scream of frustration. It was very high pitched and long. The room started to shake slightly and pieces of rubble started raining down, but I didn't care. I just wanted to let it all out. All the pain, desperation, anger, fear, everything. I felt a very strong pain where I was shot. My breath hitched and I stopped screaming.

 I looked down and saw my wound had started to heal. I was shocked. Was it the scream? I suddenly noticed there was a huge man made of rocks looking at me, accompanied by some other weird looking beings. 

Bucky × Reader ~ Brooklyn On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara