companionless

A decade age, there was a girl named Bia born in a village near Simbhara city. Her parents shifted in Simbhara to raise their daughter under the influence of highly educated people. There her father had a tough time finding a Job. Which led him doing labour for many years. Her mother being a mother of eight had a lot of burden on her shoulders and sometimes she couldn't focus on her. Which made her arrogant. She had a lot of difficult situations in her childhood which she couldn't even share with someone because of the gap between her and her family. Due to some financial problems, her brothers had to work after school and collage time. Nobody focused on her which made her lose her temper real quick. Her life was like a burden on her. Even in school no one liked to talk to her due to her arrogance and rudeness. Which even led her to become a bad student in class. Well well, she had a lot of interest in sewing and she used to sell her handmade caps and cases. Her business was going good which even helped their family to cope through their financial problem. She also had a bad habit of crying at every single problem because she was very sensitive which made her existence even difficult. Her eyes were numb all the times which made her look really really depressed. Her name was even cut off school a lot of times because of frequent sickness. There was another big problem which made her suffer really hard was that she had no friends. Every single girl she met said that they are not interested in having her even as a friend. She tried to reach for help throughout year but due to her unluckiness she couldn't find a person who was ready to listen to her. She made a page on instagram to cope through her mental health which even helped her business. She created a page and become famous real quick. Which made her life a lot better so she become more happier and nicer. Then she realised that being rude and arrogant wasn't a chance but to have a friend she have to become nice and polite.
Days passed and passed. She started making friends. She got a friend named Sana who helped her cope through her tough times. She became a really nice mentor for her, she cared, she helped and what else can you accept from a friend. Time passed, and they became friends. Their friendship was too much that some times their parents get annoyed because of them. They both could not resist living without each other. How their life was going really good. Bia left her business because she had no interest in it. But her friend Sana, was not that innocent as she looks. That she asked Bia to hand over her business to her and she'll give her commission on every order. Bia trusted her so much that she handed everything that she had made before to Sana and then Sana cheated her saying that her account got hacked. She kept on doing a business by her name and named her account "Sana's Creation" which gained a lot of reputation because of her dedication to the business. Day passed and there was famous shop named "Sana's collection" in the Simbhara city. Bia didn't knew about any of these things but one day when she was passing through the road she saw a shop with her creations. Which made her think that wasn't all these things made by her. She went inside without looking at the name banner. She ran inside and saw Sana's uncle which made her jaw drop and she fainted. Sana's uncle Ali was way too confused about her reaction that he called ambulance instantly. Sana saw the ambulance coming to her shop she ran in fear to look if uncle is fine. She reached and saw Bia being pulled into the ambulance. Which made her think that she did wrong to her, she was so much embarrassed that she thought how she could face Bia, and what she will tell her. She walked into the ambulance quickly and went to the hospital with her. The doctor said that she fainted because of a sudden shock and advised not to talk to her for days. Which made Sana cry hard. After she was  woke up she saw Sana crying hardly which made Bia cry as well. Bia pulled Sana towards her went for a hug...