Civil war aftermath 5

Peter's POV

We were all going back to court today, and I knew both Steve and Tony would stop at nothing to get me back. I hated this; being thrown around like some sort of object, like I was something to claim at an auction.

The one thing I knew? I wanted to stay with dad. Yeah, maybe before the war we saw Steve as our dad too, but he changed that. He fought against us, he stabbed dad in the arc reactor with a shield, ran away with Bucky, lied to all of us, got in a relationship with Bucky right after stabbing dad, left to Wakanda, didn't make any form of communication with me or Harley for 5 months, apologised to Tony through a letter, and the first thing he did when coming back from Wakanda was try to get custody of me. Both me and Harley stayed with May for most of the first few weeks, but it dragged on for months.

The final decision was both of us with Tony, and Steve has visitation rights every other Saturday.

Harley's POV

Me and dad three Peter a 'welcome home (for good)' party that night, Ned and MJ came over, so did Gwen and Miles, Rhodey, Natasha, May, Pepper and Happy all came. And I was happy to have my brother back.

The next week, our room was returned to its former glory, and Tony gave Steve a bunch of money strictly to be used to decorate our room at his place, and the weekend after he took us out to choose some stuff we wanted in our room.

We also got a puppy and called it Tessa. After a few months, dad met a man called Stephen Strange and now they're dating. Me and Pete love his daughter Morgan, Shes 4 and adorable. I'd do anything for her.

Things are gonna be better now, we're gonna move on.

Fin