Meeting the pack

Vanessa p.o.v

School was over and am still nervous about going over Travis house. He walked me to my car "ready to go" he asked. "Hold on let me call my brother" my brother has a cell phone and he's seven. Mom gave me a cell phone when i was thirteen. I know right that totally sucks.

Anyway i called him "hey Kevin do i need to pick you up" i asked.

"No, am spending the night over my friends house" he answered.

"Okay did you call mom already".

"Yea she said she is working late so you have the whole house to yourself".

"Okay thanks see you later".

"K love you".

"Love you to bye".

My brother can be a pain but, i love him to much to hate him. Well i guess i have no more excuse not to go to his house know do I ? "Okay lets go" I told him. I followed his black sports car inside the woods I didn't know he leaved so far in the woods. After a couple minutes we were at his house.

O my gosh his house is freaken huge. Its like five time bigger than my house and when i first saw my house i thought it was the biggest house i seat foot in. Well know Travis house is the biggest house i step foot in. When i parked my car Travis was opening my door before I could blink.

"Thank you" I said when I got out of my car. "Wow your house is huge" I told him he gave me a big smile, well we were walking up the drive way. Holy crap the inside of the house looks bigger than the outside of the house. I can't beleave that he lives her I thought to myself. When we got in the house there were a couple of

pepople in the living room.

There was two girls and three boys. One of the girl's had brownish curly hair and was laying on a guy that was really buff and had the same color hair.

There was another girl with blond hair and green eyes she was really pretty. There was a guy with black hair laying in her lap it looks like there are a couple.

And there was Vincent I didn't know he was going to be here, when he saw me. He got up and walked towards me.

"Hey Vanessa" he smiled "hey Vincent what are you doing here" I asked. "I live here" he answered are

serious he lives here to I thought to myself.

I just looked at him in shock. All he did was laugh because how I looked. Then in a second someone had there arms rapped around me.

It was Travis with a huge grin on his face for some reason. I think I was blushing because my cheeks felt really warm.

"Come on let me introducer you to the rest of the family" he smiled and we went in the living room.

Travis p.o.v

After I introduce her to the rest of the family we went into my room. She looked surprised how big my room it was like two rooms but together. "Wow your room is huge" she smiled she is so cute when she smiled it made feel really happy.

She was on my bed she really like my bed because how big it was. She looked so sexy the thing I would do to her on that bed. She caught me staring at her that she started to blush.

Vannessa p.o.v

He is smiling at me again he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when he smiles at me. I dont know what to say to him am really nervouse this is my first time in another guys room.

"So um...your family seems really nice" I told him he smiled. "Thanks I think they like you to" he sat down right next to me. O god my heart is beating to fast again i dont think it is normal for your heart to do that every minute.

"Are you okay your cheeks are red do you have a fever" Travis asked me "no am fine" I laughed at myself for being so werid around a guy.

Then at a blink of an eye his forhead was on mine "are you sure your fine you feel kind hot to me" he told me in his huskey voice. My gosh are lips are so close together would love to kiss him right know. My lips on his .....what am i saying he not intersted in me that to much wishful thinking.

"Hey am fine" I started moving slowly way from him so my heart can quit it down a bit. I stood up and he grab my arm "is there something wrong" I asked him but he did'nt answer. "Travis" i whispered I seat again next to me "Travis" I said his name again. I put my hand on his shoulder I was about to call his name. But he pushed me down on the bed "Travis" i squeeked out. I could tell i was blushing because i felt hot all over. My heart was beating so fat that i could hear my heart beat in my ears I could feel his hot breath on my neck "mine" he said then he bit down on my neck that I could feel blood on my neck then I got dizzy and black out.