Marked

Travis p.o.v

When she left i went home everyone was still out so i was home by myself. I was so happy that Vanessa agreed that she well come over. My wolve was also happy but he wanted to go and see her again so i went out side and changed into my wolf form. When i got close to the school and found her scent.

I followed her sent it lead to to a red house i saw that there was a light on. There was a tree next to the room with the light on. So i turn back in my human form i but on the boxers and jeans i brought and clam the tree.

I was at window in seconds and saw Vanessa. Her room was trashed with clothes all over the floor. After a while it look like she was having an agrument with herself. Then she started laughing i wanted to know what was so funny.

Then she left the room after a couple of minutes she came back. She had her pjs on she wear basketball shorts and a take top. Her hair was wet so i guess she took a shower she turn off her lights and went to bed.

After a couple of minutes i went into her room. What? I couldn't help it anyway i walked to her bed a lay beside her it felt really nice that i got to be beside her.

She look like she was cooled so i rap my arms around her. Then she lead on her back making but my face in her neck she smelled really good. So i couldn't help myself so i clame her i bite her not that that hard but enough for her to moan.

"Travis were are you dude" Taylor communicate with me since we are werewolves. We can communicate with are minds.

"Hey don't worry dude i will be home in a minute" i communicate back. I kissed her head goodbye then went out the window change into my wolve form and went home.

Vanessa p.o.v

The was a huge mark on my neck looked to big to be a bug bite. And it can't be a hickey cause i wasn't with anyone last night.

I just ignore it and got ready for school. I went to Kevin's room to see if he was a wake he was. "Hey Kevin is mom up" i asked "no she left already she wanted you to take me to school" he answered.

I wonder why she left so early "okay are you ready to go then".

"Yea" he answered we walked downstairs i gave him a poptart to eat. And got me an energy bar we got in the car i drove him to day care then went to my school.

I went to first period i didn't saw Travis yet so that made me a little sad. I seat right to Lenda "hey" i smiled "o hi

Vanessa" she sqicked. "Hey Vanessa are you..." she stop in the middle of sentence she was looking at something. I turned around and saw nothing surprising "hey whats wrong" i finally asked "when did you get a tatto" she asked.

I looked at in confuson "i dont have a tatto" i told her. Then Travis came in the classroom with two other guys he had nicee smile on his face.

"Yes you do" Lenda smiled to me. She went through her backpack and got a hand size mirror and gave it to me. I look in the mirror and there it was a tatto on my neck were my bite mark was. It was two red roses tied to

each other with silver chain.

O my gosh i have a tatto that i dont know about. "O my gosh i have a tatto" i told Lenda she shock her head in i told you so way. It pretty awsome and really cute...wait! What am talking my mom is going to kill me when she finds out.

During the whole day i kept on touching and looking at the tatto. I can't beleave i have one i was going to get one when i turn 18.

The day went by really fast it was all ready time for gym. And my gym uniform shows off my tatto alot. "Thats a very cute tatto" i look up and its Travis.

Travis p.o.v

I saw Vanessa by herself still touching the mark i gave her so i went up to her. "Thats a very cute tatto" she looked up in shock.

"Thanks, i guess" she looked unhappy. That made me really sad i wanted her to like the mark i gave her. "Do you like it" i asked in a sad voice. "Of course i like it i love it. I just don't know how i got it" she whispered the last part.

I glad she like it i guess tonight i have to tell her what that mark means. We spent the rest of the period together. My wolve was really happy that i did that. School was over finally i can take Vanessa to the packs house.