7. LAST FOREVER

By- Farjanakhan

.
.
.

''You know....you are nothing but a sick....pagal Insaan. pata nahi mere papa ne kaise tum jaise pagal insaan ke sath meri shadi tay ki .Tum kya todoge Yeh shadi...

Main todh rahi hoon Yeh shadi...aur ha...jake apne papa ko tumhare liye biwi dhunde ke bajay acche doctor dhunde ko kaho Mr. Sick Shravan Malhotra....''

A young girl in her mid 20's shouted on top of her voice and threw her engagement ring to the floor and left from the restaurant.

Fortunately the whole cafe was reserved for them.so except some waiters nobody heard her harsh voice.

'See...I told you...we shouldn't tell her about our story...She couldn't get anything. Khamkha mujhe pagal bolke gayi!!mujhe!!!!this handsome dashing ko!!!how rude!'' Shravan pouted while his companion suman aka sumo was laughing like crazy.

'Are chill yaar...mujhe thodi pata tha ki woh ladki itni stupid niklegi ! Aur agar nahi batati to shadi kaise todti? Usne tumhe pagal bola kyuke woh ek darpook hain. Aur uske bolne se tum pagal banjaoge kya ?and listen very carefully you are not mentally retarded person. You are just a man who only loves his girl,who is loyal to her.'sumo held his palm while saying very lovingly.

'Accha main ab chalta hoon...mujhe der horahi hain.'sumo said while she was about to go.

'Thodi der aur raho na...'shravan hold her palm.

'I wish I could.'sumo left while shravan was still setting in the cafe.

****************************

It's half past 8pm.and shravan was still in the cafe. It was raining outside so he ordered a cup of coffee again. In his life he loves only two things. One is rain- He loves rain and the smell of rain. This rain can rub his all sorrows....All bad phases what he wanted to forget....and second thing is Sumo....his Sumo. His sumo can always keep him calm and give him inner peace...she is his inspiration,his peace,his life....

'Yes...I'm not mentally retarded person....I'm just a man who just loves his girl. Who is loyal to her and her name is Suman..Suman tiwari.....meri Sumo....'shravan said while keeping a painful smile on his face.he sipped coffee and watching out of the window.

it's raining....

'Me and sumo met when I was just 13. She was my neighbor..the only daughter of the famous writer Niraj tiwari and priya tiwari.

From the childhood I was abounded by my parents. Because I was their unwanted child. I was always deprived of their love. They were always busy with their career and their younger son Puskar. I was nowhere in their life.

My childhood was worst. Even in school almost everyone bullied me. So I couldn't concentrate in my study. And as expected my results were worst.

But one day a tom boy type girl entered in my school,my class or say she entered in my life. She was no one but my sumo.

 She was no one but my sumo