Feelings

Me: dang, some people really do ship me and Don Do-... Donnie
Donnie: you're gonna have to get used to calling me that now
Raph: well, you guys could just get togetha and she wouldn't have too
Hazel: I think it's sweet that you two are still friends!!
Tom: yeah, it means I have a chance- *gets hit upside the head with a bat*
Sam: *drops the bat and asks innocently* did I do that??
------------------------

Me: Donnie, you might want to hear this *pokes his shoulder*

Donnie: what?? We just started a new movie!

Hazel: this again, really?? Why do you just hate Disney movies so much?! *pauses the movie*

*during the hour of all of us hanging out while watching movies, it got late and very few people were up. There's Raph, Leo, Tom, Hazel, Donnie and Louisa out of them all, so that only left April, Casey, Mikey and Sam to sleep. Hazel was glaring at Donnie and Louisa though*

Leo: oh come on, I was able to ignore them, now I can't!

Raph: yeah!

Tom: this is fun, what'd I miss?? *grabs the popcorn from sleeping Mikeys grasp and eats some*

Me: it's not a dare-

Hazel: so it's a question??

Donnie: that's even worse than the dares!

Raph: you guys are stupid

Me: no Hazel, I was just trying to tell Donnie that some people still think that we should get back together, even though we decided to stay friends. Out of everyone that knows about us being apart, most of them want us back together. It's either that, Tom was the only one to be happy about this, but there were some that thought we deal with this our own way.

Leo: yeah me and that way is to do it any other time than during a movie!

Tom: this is more entertaining than the movie, it's literally just the Incredibles, I've seen it so many times that I know it word for word.

Hazel: let's just get some sleep, I think we all need it *lays down next to Casey on the floor and falls asleep quickly*

Raph: she has a point, night losers! *walks to his room*

Leo: yep, later guys! *walks to his room*

Tom: aww, now it's not gonna get that much entertaining-

Sam: *sleep kicks Tom in his ankle*

Tom: ow! What the fuck Sam?!

Me: yeah, she sleep kicks, there's no where else to go for me, so I'm gonna have to deal with it for tonight-

Donnie: good luck to you, I'm going to my room, see you tomorrow guys *walks to his room, not even looking back at me*

Tom: you could just come over to me so you won't be hurt, there's enough room on the couch since everyone else fell off in their sleep.

Me: I'm not doing this right now Tom, I've dealt with the kicks for almost my entire childhood, I'm sure I can handle it for one night-

Sam: dang donuts, just get in my mouth *gets close to sleep biting me*

Me: *squeaks and jumps on the couch to avoid her mouth* .....

Tom: *smirks and crosses his arms*

Me: *notices his smirk* just shut up and sleep, I don't wanna talk about this right now.... *lays down and sighs*

Tom: okay *lays down and wraps his arms around my waist*