A New School

Adam Edward's POV

It's Monday tomorrow. I say to myself. 12th grade or senior year. Almost going to graduate. Yay. "Hey Adam. You there?" I hear Jacob's voice from the other side of my bedroom door. I walk to the door and open it for him. "Evening Jacob" I notice a box in his hands. "What's that Jacob." "Hm? Oh this? Your Dad told me that you like broad games. And I remembered that I have a 'Battle Ship' box. And don't worry. All the pieces are in here." He holds out the 'Battle Ship' box. "Oh thanks. Do you want to play?" I ask. He thought for a few seconds. Then he opened his mouth. "Yeah why not." We sit on the floor of my bedroom. I open the box and placed all the pieces.

TIME SKIP( BATTLE SHIP IS ALSO GOOD)

"Hah! I win again!" I throw my hands in celebration. "What?! I swear your cheating!" We finished playing 'Battle Ship' and started playing 'UNO'. It's been nearly an hour. "What do you mean? You're the one cheating. I'm just teaching you a lesson." He crosses his arms together. "Well it seems you two are having fun." I look over to see who it was. "Hi Mom. Where were you?" "Well me and Liam went to the Chinese restaurant and got some food. Also. Who's winning so far?" I could suddenly smell the Chinese food from the kitchen. "Well I won more times than Jacob. Also he was cheating." Jacob looked at me with a 'NO YOU DIDN'T' face. I could hear my Father laughing from the kitchen.

"Well then. Isn't that an interesting story. Come on and eat before the food gets cold." Jacob gets up and goes into the kitchen. I do the same. As I walk down the hallway "Hey Adam?" I turn to look at Marie who is the one who said that. "Yes?" I ask in a curios voice. "I was just wondering. Are you enjoying yourself here?" she asks. "Of course Marie." Marie smiles but weakly. "Glad to hear Adam. Now come on the smell of Chinese always makes me hungry." She says. I laugh.

I go to the kitchen and get my plate and sit beside Jacob. I put my food on the plate and we all eat together. Happily.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock. I let out a groan. Ugh! First day of school I thought to myself. I go out of my room and head to the bathroom. "Oh! Moring Adam. How are you?" I turn to see Marie. "Hello Marie. I'm good. How about you?" I ask. "I'm fine. Just got my coffee. Also Jacob will lead you to school. Ok?" I nod as a 'yes' in response. I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

After my nice shower I get my towel and wrap it around my waist. As I open the door I hear a loud THUD noise coming from Jacob's room. WTF is that? As badly as I wanted to go in there to investigate I was still half-naked. I quickly head into my room and get dressed. I put on a these soccer shorts that I would wear in England when it was summer and a white T-shirt that had, on the front written in bold letters, 'NEW DAY, NEW YOU!' with a smiley face on it.

As I fix my hair I hear a scream. Not a panic scream or something like that, but a scream in annoyance. I head back to the door of Jacob's bedroom door. I knock. "Jacob! Are you alri-" "I HATE YOU CACTUAS" What the I say to myself. I open the. I looked into the room. Like my room it's walls were white. I look at Jacob's bed which is empty. I step into his room. "Jacob? Where are you.. " I look at the floor which is where Jacob is. "There you are. You ok?" "Kind of. What time is it? I check the clock. "Uh. It says 5:45. Doesn't school start at 7 o'clock?" I ask. "Yep. It does." "Should you get dressed now?" "Yep. Ugh" He says as he tries to get up. I help him to get up.

"Well I'm going into the kitchen and make myself so breakfast so see you later." I walk out of his room and go into the kitchen. I get the cereal box that says 'Capitan Crunch' and put it on the table. I go over to the cupboard and get the bowel and also getting the milk because the fridge was right beside it.

Cool Kidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें