The Desire for Revenge (Sequel to The Other Uchiha) (4)

THE DESIRE FOR REVENGE (SEQUEL TO THE OTHER UCHIHA)

CHAPTER 4

* * *

It was midnight and everyone was in bed fast asleep. I know I should’ve been in bed by now, but I needed to find out from the Hyuga’s themselves what exactly was going on, more precisely Hinata. Seeing as, Kakashi and I had to travel to The Land of Spring in the morning and I had no clue as to how long we would be gone.  So, my only chance to find out what exactly was going on before I left tomorrow was now.

I quickly and quietly made my way over to the closet and grabbed my black cloak and threw it around myself before making my way to the front door to stop short as I felt Kakashi’s presence behind me.

“Sonya? Where are you going? You should come to bed; we have a long trip ahead of ourselves tomorrow.” Kakashi said sleepily.

I sighed still slightly irritated by our previous argument before replying, “I need to speak with someone.”

“At this hour?’” He asked with a knowing sigh about what I wanted to do as I grabbed the front door handle to slightly turn in but stopped before completely turning it the rest of the way.

“Yes, I want to know something before we leave tomorrow.” I replied simply, now opening the door to feel the cold breeze of the night.

“Sonya, w-,” Kakashi began but I was already out the door and on my way to the Hyuga compound which I knew would be heavily watched and guarded by the ANBU.   

* * *

I was now just outside the Hyuga compound, trying to find a way in. The front to the compound was completely blocked off by the ANBU, which lead me to go to the back of the compound which was completely blocked off as well.

Damn it, why must this be so difficult? There has to be another-

“And what do you think you’re doing?” I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me.

I turned around to face the ANBU with a slightly cheeky nervous grin on my face, “Hello, little cousin, or should I say, Sasuke?”

He sighed irritably before replying, “You’re not supposed to call me by my name while I’m on duty.”

“So much for our cousinly love.” I said while fake pouting in a teasingly way.

He sighed once again before saying, “You have to leave, you are not allowed to be here.”

“Come on Sasuke, get that tree stump out of your butt and help a cousin out.” I said with a sly smirk on my face while trying not to laugh.

He slightly clenched his fists in what I guessed to be more irritation but quickly released them and said in a stern tone, “I’ll only ask you once, leave now, or-,”

“Or what?” I asked edging him on.

“I’ll have to force you to leave.” He said grabbing his mask now and pulling it off to reveal the Sharingan which caused me to only let on a small laugh.

“You know, I found something quite interesting about a week ago when I was rooming through your house to find something for Obito.” I said rather amusingly which caused Sasuke to have only the slightest look of confusion in his eyes.

“You see, I was searching for that book on advanced fire jutsu, when I came across a book that looked a lot similar to Kakashi’s which got me curious and made me ask myself, now why would my dearest cousin Sasuke have one of these perverted novels? So, myself thinking that it had to be Kakashi’s and knowing that you would never buy one of these things, I opened it to scan the book and found someone’s name in it . . . . . . Sakura’s name, which was written throughout the entire book.” I only smirked while Sasuke was left standing there speechless with the slightest amount of red on his cheeks.

“So, unless you help me in, I’m afraid your book might just slip into the wrong hands, more to say, Sakura’s hands. You wouldn’t want that to happen would you? Seeing as then you would have no chance with the woman of your dreams, who you’re too chicken to even ask out. Oh well, I guess I’ll just make a certain stop before I make my way back home and-,”

Sasuke quickly covered my mouth with one hand and pulled his mask back on with the other before dragging me towards the Hyuga compound which gained a victorious smile from me.

“Not a word of this to anyone, got it?” He asked sternly in a whisper while looking back at me.

“Right! I swear not a word to anyone my dearest cousin! My lips are sealed!” I whispered back while saluting him with my free hand which caused him to only grumble and turn his focus back to in front of us.

A few minutes later and we were at a fence that had a lose board which Sasuke removed as he then motioned me to go through the fence which he soon followed after.

“Just around this corner is the main household, go there and I’ll keep watch, I can only give you about five minutes, so make use of it.” He said before disappearing.

I looked around the corners to make sure it safe, before dashing off to the main household. Once I arrived I went around to the side of the house that I knew to be Hinata’s room and quietly opened the door to walk in and close it before turning around to see a sleeping Hinata.

I quickly went over to her and kneeled down next to her to notice that she didn’t look too well which concerned me.

“Hinata, walk up.” I whispered while gently shaking her.

She slowly opened her eyes to then ask rather tiredly, “Is that you? Sonya  Sensei?”

“Yes Hinata, now I don’t have much time, I need you to tell me if you can about what’s happening with the Hyuga clan.” I said in a rushed whisper.

She then sat up and that’s when I really noticed how pale she looked which concerned me even more.  

“Well, what my Father told me-,” Hinata suddenly grabbed her mouth as she as quickly as possible got up and ran into the bathroom while I followed after her and watched her throw up in the toilet as I grabbed her hair to move it out of the way of her face.

“Hinata? How long has this been going on?” I asked concerned.

“A few days now.” She said quietly.

“Are you. . .,” I paused, reluctant to say the word but sighed and asked anyway, “Pregnant?”

She just nodded and I sighed but kneeled down next to her while giving her a hug and whispering to her congrats before breaking from the hug and standing back up.

“Wow, looks like Naruto has more balls than Sasuke after all, literally.” I bluntly stated at the fact of having no doubt in my mind now that Sasuke, sucked at any type of involvement with the female persuasion.

* * *                

~Author’s Note~

Here’s chapter four! Sorry for the long wait, I was just kinda ehh about the sequel, seeing as, I already know how I’m going to end it, but getting there might take a while, but then again, I also have another idea for the idea which could lead into a third book possibly. =P I’m not sure what I’ll do yet, but, this author’s note is to mainly say that this is no longer on hold and also that I might be adding a couple new stories soon, that aren’t Naruto! Yes! Be shocked! =o (But they shall still be anime related!) Oh, and I guess I should say where the conjoined story The Saviors of the Seven worlds of mine and VampirekittenRTW61’s stands, the next chapter is practically finished, I just. . . suck at writing fight scenes . . . it shall hopefully be updated soon. Thanks for reading, that is all.~ :3

-Alex1994