Humming happily, the bird loving botanist nibbled on a cinnamon bun as she gave Nidalee's hand a squeeze.

Nidalee snapped out of her trance like state before biting her lip gently.

"Canibalism."

Neeko instantly choked before wiping her mouth with a napkin after setting the small pastry down.

"No fair, What happened to not doing stuff like this in public?" She pouted.

The tan female crossed her arms.

"I like taking some risks sometimes." She said with a slight growl. While the fear of homophobes was common. It wasn't rare that they'd show affections towards one another in public.

Turning her face, Neeko huffed.

In response, Nidalee licked the icing off of her cheek with a snicker. Doing so had earned a large blush from the smaller girl as she groaned and sipped her drink.

"Do you think they've tied the knot?" Neeko asked.

"Who?"

"Evelynn and Akali."

She let out a laugh and stirred the ice in her cup before responding.

"Probably not. I know one of them might be attracted to the other but it might not be the case for the other." She said, shrugging.

"They're both so fucking gay for eachother though." Neeko squealed before covering her mouth.

Nidalee's eyes widened.

"Woah, My pure girlfriend isn't allowed to cuss." Nidalee growled, Cupping her cheeks from across the table and pulling her into a quick kiss.

Sliding money onto the table, They both linked arms.

"Shall we leave, My dear?" Nidalee said with a slight giggle.

Neeko nodded, snuggling against her lover as they walked back to the dorms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rohan adjusted the top buttons of his shirt as he paced the wooden floor, His boyfriend. No, His fiance would be here any minute and they'd finally live together in peace. It eased his heart but was concerned if his male lover would love the place.

Hearing a truck had made him snap out of his trance, Noticing he'd nibbled on his nails, Rohan quickly wiped his fingertips on the couch before opening the door to an over 6 foot tall male with boxes in his hands.

"Mind lending a hand, Pencil neck?" The gruff voice asked while stepping inside and gently setting the boxes down.

He often called Rohan pencil neck due to his position when doing art and love for pencils themselves.

Rohan's teal eyes examined him with great interest.

His fiance was dressed in almost all white, A large open trench coat which backs went down to knee length and the collar loosely folded, A pair of white dress pants and underneath his coat was simply a plain black shirt. On his hand was a promise ring.

"Jotaro." He hugged the taller male happily as he was lifted up into a kiss by the raven haired male after he'd tossed his hat onto the rack.

A soft smile formed on his lips as he twirled Rohan around.

"Help me get all this stuff in, Will ya? My mother and my grandpa should be flying in to check on us every so often."

Nodding, Both went for the rest of the boxes resting on the porch and began opening them while sorting out the different items.

It wasn't much except for the fact he'd brought a large fish tank that needed to be put together due to the large panels of glass that laid in the box.

As he ran his hands through his dark black hair, Jotaro was hugged from behind.

"Welcome home, dear." He said sweetly.

Jotaro shook his head with a chuckle.

After hours of unpacking, The house felt more complete as it was now decorated with a few things both loved.

Rohan laid back on the sofa, sipping the cup of tea he held with two fingers.

"Your fan became a friend?" Jotaro asked.

He nodded happily.

"One loved my work while the other seemed cold and stern. I drew them a portrait. Oh and they're both like us." He sat the cup down.

Jotaro raised a thin brow.

"What do you mean like us?"

Cheekily grinning, Rohan pokes his lovers nose.

"Positively in love but couldn't come to terms with it."

"Well, I won't pry into the details about these two girls. I just hope they get together from all you've told me so far."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 1251
A/N: Enjoy the small bundle of fluff cause shits about to get real in the next few chapters, I also apologize for not updating sooner. Peace out, hope you've all had an amazing day.