Chapter 9

A/N: Reuploaded since all the quotation marks were gone and a few other tweaks, I'm sorry for the confusion, Enjoy the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akali grumbled in the back of her class, twirling her calligraphy pen as she listened to the teacher and creating mindless doodles.

Occasionally she’d attempt to draw a chibi version of Evelynn, Giggling softly as she turned her head towards her book. 

She was currently in English class listening to the teacher talk about Romeo and Juliet.

Akali’s instant thought was that Evelynn had it and could help her if she didn’t understand.

Her eyes locked with the paper she was drawing on, She’d ended up putting a heart around Evelynn’s name and the drawing she’d made.

Scribbling it with her pen, she sighed. More than anything she wished she was at the dorms with Evelynn.

With a long sigh, her cheeks became red as she bit her lip nervously.

Feeling her phone vibrate, She looked down from her drawing and towards her phone she had tucked in her lap.

Nidalee was sending her pictures during class which was unusual for Nature loving female.

It was her and Neeko cuddled in a blanket watching a movie, Akali then internally sighed. The redhead was a bit frustrated at the moment, Not only with focusing on class. But the fact Evelynn wasn’t here.

Evelynn was in the class next to her due to her being in honors unlike Akali who had all normal classes. 

Gripping her phone, Akali sighed and made a quick reply.

Akali: Cute I guess???

Nidalee: Oh wow, I send one picture of me cuddling my girlfriend and that's a problem? You’re clinging to that Evelynn girl for dear life.

Of course she didn't mean this as an insult or to be rude, She liked the chemistry and idea of both girls getting together.

Akali furrowed her brows as her cheeks were now tinted a light pink under the lighting. She had completely zoned out of what the teacher was talking about, Now focused on the words that were directed towards her.

Shaking her head quickly, She snapped out of her thoughts about Evelynn.

Akali: What’s that supposed to mean?

Nidalee: I mean, Why the hell are you two this close? An unbroken bond after being apart for a year, It’s almost like love at first sight for you two.

Akali paused for a second, recalling what she’d done to herself in the shower. Her face shone a crimson red, shoving her phone into her pocket with a huff. She definitely didn't need this right now, Words like that would only confuse herself about her feelings for the Goddess like female.

Feelings? 

Akali swallowed hard, picking up her pencil and scribbling another doodle as her phone constantly vibrates, Nidalee definitely didn't want to give up on this topic.

With a deep breath, She continued to ignore the constant vibration coming from her phone as she finished drawing her main piece. She was now becoming restless, her mind in shambles from these thoughts.

“I’m straight, That was a total accident.” She whispered to herself lowly.

As the rest of the class period came to an end, Akali placed her belongings in her bag, clutching her drawings tightly against her chest as she placed earbuds into her ears and pressed play, Humming to the first song that came on.