Chapter 33

Warning: Not that many of y'all should care, since the Sansgirl fandom is full of sin, but.. Swearing in this chapter, so if you're an innocent smol bean, avert your eyes.

"Uh.. Not much to talk about is there, heh.. You probably already know why I.. Uh.. Freaked, heh.." Sans shrinks slightly as he speaks, leaning into my arm. I rub his back, making circles on his hoodie.

"Yeah.. Must be weird, seeing your ex fall in love with you again." I try to console.

"Can we change the topic? To.. Uh.. Something a little less this?" Sans asks.

"Sure.. Speaking of which, I'm sorry I kissed you. I didn't really have any other options, but sorry if you didn't like it." I offer.

"I'm not." I hear him mumble. "U-Uh.. Nah, it's cool. Tibia honest, you're a really good kisser, heh. I didn't really mind." Sans stammers out. I think back to what I heard him mumble.. He wasn't sorry I kissed him? A warm feeling spreads through my body.

"That's humerus. We only kissed for, like, a second. How could you even tell?" I try to laugh it off.

"Yeah.. Uh.." Sans looks at the ground, scratching the back of his skull. "Heh. I couldn't, really. I just assume that you'd be great at it." His eye sockets widen. "N-Not as a creepy way or anything, just as.. Uh.." He looks away. I chuckle slightly at his flustered form.

"It's cool. You seem like a pretty good kisser, too, I guess." I try to complement. I look away, realizing what I just said.

"Uh.. That's.." Sans blushes more. I twiddle with my thumbs, studying the ground. "(Y/N), can I kiss you?" He asks suddenly.

"Wh-?" I start to ask. Before I can finish my sentence, Sans' skull is on my lips. It feels oddly like flesh. A blue tongue prods at my lip, asking for entrance. I let it in, the blue ectoplasm exploring my mouth. Sans' eyes are closed, and he looks like he's enjoying himself. I relax into his arms, which have tangled themselves around my waist. I begin to kiss back, our tongues gently bumping eachother.

I've never kissed someone like this.. Slow, passionate. It was always lustful, quick, or during hookups. Never with someone I actually liked. Never with Sans.

I focus back on the makeout session, Sans' lips still pressing against mine. His blue tongue bumps mine again. I try not to move, not wanting to ruin the experience. He lifts his lips off of mine for a second, only to slam them back on at full speed. I inhale sharply through my nose, letting out a small squeak. I start to move my tongue around his, the sensation feeling weird. It's not hot, or lustful.. It's passionate and slow. He presses his tongue against mine once more, slowly moving off of my mouth. A string of blue saliva connect us. Sans' eyes widen. He looks at me with shame, standing up.

"(Y/N), I-I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean ta do that. It just sorta happened.. I'm not a perv, I'm so sorry.. T-That was just.. Gah.." Sans averts his gaze, backing away. I miss the feeling, as creepy as that may sound. He looks at my stunned expression, sighing.

"I.. Uh.." I let the situation sink in, blushing deeply.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.. It was just the emotions, ya know?" Sans rambles, his eye sockets wide with panic. "Oh, no no no no.. You probably think I'm a perv, now.. I just ruined everything. I'm so sorry.. I'll go now. Sorry, sorry, SO FUCKING SORRY!" Sans shouts, kicking the wall, his eye flames up, as if he's about to teleport. I shake off my emotions, grabbing his arm. The blue fades.

"It's fine. I'm not mad at you. I understand- It was just the emotions." Even if I want it to be more.. I hug him from the back, burying my face into his jacket.