┌ONE┐

Kim Taehyung liked to think he was a good person.

Yes, he went out every weekend and got wasted and slept with someone. Yes, he's done drugs and dealt them too. Yes, he's hurt men to get what he wants. Yes, he's willing to kill a man or four to get more.

Does that make him a bad person?

Okay, maybe-

But as Kim Taehyung drives his old harley-davidson look alike motorcycle towards the steel gates of the Jeon mansion, he can't help but smirk. Fuck yeah he's a bad person, maybe more than others. But he doesn't regret a single bit of it.

People in this world are too pristine. Too afraid of not achieving great successes, too scared of not living a life full of joy. But in fear of derailing, they don't live up to what they could. They spend their youth studying, their adult life working, and then die sad because they never got to live.

Kim Taehyung was 22, his lungs filled with ashy smoke and his stomach filled with desire for the immoral. A hunger to get more more more, until it soaks up his entirety. No, he would never kill innocent people just for the thrill of it. But killing money hungry capitalists who've ruined lives? Yeah, that sounds like vicious, vile, villainous fun that he's willing to have.

His motorcycle let out fumes of smoke, circling behind him and eventually evaporating into the air. It let out loud roars as he revved it up for a second or two, still outside the gates of the Jeon mansion.

The Jeons. A ruthless family of criminals, masterminds of the underworld. Years of nepotism and lawless misconduct made the Jeon family one of the biggest mafias with the worst reputation. They steal, they sell, they buy, they kill.

The police disgust them. Low-life men fear them. Taehyung wants to be a part of them.

"Name?" A man sitting inside a glass box with granite surfaces asked, dark glasses perched on his nose, hiding his eyes or any emotion he'd convey. He had a small device in his ear, from which he spoke to men on the inside of the house.

"Kim Taehyung." The boy rasped, chewing gum slowly, making sure the movement of his teeth was intimidating. He was nervous, of course he was. But he had to seem intimidating.

The man mumbled some words into the device, and then looked at Taehyung. "You can enter."

The gates opened, leading to miles of green and a long-established mansion, with walls of gray and windows of black. Clearly ancient, with crumbling cement and an earthly musk. It seemed almost vacant from the outside, life less. Yes, there were cars parked on the outside, and the sounds of ferocious barks tethering from inside. But it seemed lifeless.

Taehyung was aware that he'd have to live here, but it just looked so.. dark. Yes, this whole ordeal was rather dark. Evil, even. But he couldn't imagine anyone living in this house for years and years without going insane. Not one flower in sight. Not one bright color. Just dull, dark, impending doom.

Well, he did sign up for this.

Taehyung drove the motorcycle till the entrance of the mansion, across paved gravel. Luxurious cars lines nearby, and two men stood outside the gates dressed in black, hidden behind dark shades again.

Taehyung parked the motorcycle and got off it, feeling the smoke emitted from the roaring engine. Taehyung walked up to the two men, his silver hair wrapped in a bandana, eyebrows dark and eyes sharp. He was wearing black skinnies and a t-shirt, along with a jacket.

"We need to check you don't have anything before you enter." One of the men said, and Taehyung just smirked and stretched his hands by his side, knowing the procedure. He felt the man's hands pat down his sides and back.