Explanation

My story is based on the rather horrible ending that was season two of the anime Black Butler. I don't know whether or not I will be using Kuroshitsuji Manga content in my story - if I do I'll make sure to give a heads up.

W A R N I N G

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT OR PLAN TO FINISH WATCHING BLACK BUTLER SEASON TWO (OBVIOUSLY). THIS FANFIC AND MY NEXT WORDS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

♤ • ♡ • ◇ • ♧

Never did Ciel imagine his deal with the devil would lead him to turn into one himself. While there were numerous, rather, a vast number of perks from this wholly unexpected outcome, there also existed several drawbacks.

One, he still needed human meals as sustinence (yes the last episode of season two showed otherwise but, as you may have noticed, I hated season two and there will be some variations). Not brought into existance as a demon, his case was rather special and the craving for human souls will manifest in time.

Two, Sebastian is permitted to make multiple contracts. Following the logic of Kuroshitsuji anime producers; if a human can have contracts with multiple demons, a demon can have contracts with multiple humans. I do not think Sebastian fancies the idea of starving to death (if possible) so Ciel must, inevitably, relinquish his butler for some periods of time so the poor creature may feast. (Ciel is eighteen. He did not leave London and ride into the sunset with Sebastian).

《 D I S C L A I M E R 》

I do NOT own Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler or any of its characters. All rights go to the original creators. I only own my OC'S and plot line.

I do NOT own any videos or pictures that may be uploaded with each chapter. This content is used for entertainment purposes only.

[Every chapter will be over 1200 words and I update at least once every two weeks]

[4/10/16 : PROLOGUE not included]

[7/17/16 : Updates will be scarce]