"Hey my snack is here so I gotta go." Andrea rushed out and Sadie raised an eyebrow, her expression met with a wink from Andrea before the call dropped. It was a quarter till midnight and she applauded herself for getting ready so fast. Calling an Uber, she filled her clutch with all the things she'd need for the night before slipping into a pair of heels.
...

"I.D.?" Sadie passed her I.D. to the burly man before she was given the pass to enter the club. From the outside it looked pretty standard, with dark panels and brown brick work, but the inside screamed a totally different vibe.

The walls were black with low red lighting along the edges of the ceiling. The floors were dark as well but looked to be some type of wood. Sensual music bumped throughout the club and Sadie almost felt herself whine her waist. People basically dry jumped each other, others making out, and she even spotted one man getting a blow job.

"Jesus forgive me." If she hadn't already paid the door fee she'd have left. Approaching the bar, her eyes met a pale skinned man with jet black hair- his eyes a mix of ocean blue and forest green. Sadie nearly passed out as she noticed his sharp jawline and full lips.

"What can I get you, beautiful?" He smirked at her as she laid her hands on the bar.

"Three shots of Bacardi superior." She was usually a coconut rum kind of girl but she wanted to get things started on a higher note. The man nodded before swiftly pouring 3 shots for her adding slices of lime for her.

"On the house." He winked before turning to serve another person along the bar. Sadie quickly threw the shots back, her chest warming from the high proof. She sought refuge in the lime slices and shook her head to ease the taste down.

As the shots sat in, she headed to the dance floor. Most of the people around her either couldn't dance, danced full routines, or simply swayed to the beat. Sadie missed the ratchet-ness of American clubs and attempted to dance to the soft tune playing through the club. Although the beat was strong, the lyrics didn't bring out her inner self so she set her eyes on the dj booth.

"Hey! Hey!" She waved at the man. He quickly slid the headphones from his ear as he dipped down to look at her. "Can you play this song for me?" She held up her phone showing the song she wanted. He looked hesitant before nodding yes.

Sadie smirked as she made her way back to the dance floor, her mood lifting at the idea of throwing ass soon. The intro of big booty by Gucci Mane immediately caused her to begin whining. People around her seemed stunned before slowly getting into it.

"This the type of ass when I get home he washin dishes!" She sang along as she twerked, mindful of the slit in her dress. Placing her hands on her knees, she squat down and moved one cheek after the other- the alcohol aiding in her knee strength.

To her surprise Twerk by the City Girls played next and she nearly broke her back as she threw her ass in circles. People around her hyped her as she put her hands on her knees and got to work. Sweat formed along her forehead as she raised her hands above her head and used her legs to jiggle her ass.

Hands wrapped around her waist and she turned to see a gorgeous brown skinned woman. Her hair was in an Afro and she had on a blood red dress that made her skin pop. Sadie kept one hand on her knee while the other flew into the air as she threw it back against the woman.

"What's your name?" The woman whispered into her ear once the song had ended.

"Sadie! What's yours?" Sadie knew the alcohol was getting to her as she slowed her pace to grind against the woman.

"Jae." The name went unregistered as Sadie continued dancing. She felt proud of her shift in the music and rejoiced as Megan the Stallion came on.

After another four songs and three more shots, she was ready to fuck someone. Making her way back to the dance floor she scanned for her victim- her waist whining mindlessly.

"Ahh, come on bitch! Throw that lil booty!" She hyped as a small white woman began twerking. While the woman didn't have a big ass, Sadie applauded her for working it like she did. Sadie once more placed her hands in the air as she threw her ass.

Hands gripped her waist and she could tell they were male from how much area they took up. Swirling her waist slowly, she teased the man before quickly throwing it back. To her surprise the man kept up, his waist catching each motion of her ass. As the song concluded Sadie got curious who was behind her so she finally turned her head slightly.

"Riker!?" She giggled despite the panic that filled her stomach. In the red lighting he looked absolutely delicious and Sadie immediately began contemplating Andrea's words.

"Well, we meet again." He smirked as she stood up to face him. Once more his hands gripped her waist and pulled her against his body, the action setting her body on fire-the alcohol in her system fueling her desire for the man.

"I guess it's fate." She thanked the liquor for the courage as she wrapped her arms around his neck and twirled her waist. "Can I ask you something?"

He cocked an eyebrow as his hips followed hers, "sure."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Sadie smacked herself at how stupid the question was but Riker smirked down at her before his hand slowly rubbed up her back. The feeling of his rough hands against her exposed skin made her ready to do whatever he asked.

Instead of answering her question, his head dipped down and his lips roughly smashed against hers. Sadie whimpered as he bit her bottom lip lightly before his tongue swirled around her own. The kiss was fast and filled with undeniable sexual tension that had Sadie ready to strip down in the middle of the club.

"Come on." He muttered against her lips once they'd pulled away- his hand pulling her from the crowd. Excitement filled her as they exited the club and into a shiny black BMW.
———