SIX

-at home
Ella's prov
(To be clear this is on a Saturday)

"Aunt Meagan!" I screamed while looking for her.

"Yes dear? I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back.

"Ok I know this is too much to ask but can Giovanna come over?" I asked while waiting hoping for a positive response.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this day since you moved in with me." She while looking at me in the eye and resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Ohhhh thank you aunt Meagan!" I said getting excited. I immediately texted Giovanna sending her my address and confirming to her that she can come over.
But there was just one thing left...my arm, it was entirely covered in a bandage, how will I be able to be with her without her asking about it.

"Aunt Meagan!" I yelled.

"Yea?"

"One more thing, could you possibly remove the bandage from my arm... just for today, I promise." I pleaded.

"Okay, but just for today."

"I promise." I said feeling relieved.

I got a notification from Giovanna.

"She will be here in an our." I informed my aunt.

"No problem."

- 2 hours later

"I still can't believe your here." I said while scrunching my fingers through my hair.

"Same here. Come here lets take a picture to remember this moment." She said while bringing out her phone.

We took like over 50 pictures, and we chose the best one we liked.

"Ohhh lemme post it." She said while going on her instagram.
"You should also post one."

"Umm there is just one problem."

"What is it?" She asked while looking at me.

"Don't judge me, but I don't have Instagram." I said while getting ashamed.

"Is that what you were scared of telling me. It's totally normal, I understand I was also scared to download it but I had the courage to, now it's your time." She said a

"Thanks for that. Can you do it for me?" I asked

"Sure, pass your phone."

I handed her my phone. Within seconds the app was on my phone. She did all the signing up and handed me my phone. I soon saw my profile.

"Ella.Zzz.world ?" I asked while laughing

"Yea it's cute." She said while giggling.

"Here you post this one and I'll post this one." She said while showing me the pictures.

(For the Instagram posts, we are gonna pretend it's Ella and Giovanna, k thankksss)

@Ella.Zzz.world

Once in a life time

Once in a life time

Liked by Giovannahhh

@Giovannahhh

We ain't for everybody

Liked by Ella.Zzz.world and hundreds of others

User 1: Who dis?
Giovannahhh: My bestie

User 2: Ya'll cute

Guiseppe..: Ugly😒
Giovannahhh: Shut up, we're twins so that also makes u ugly

"Hold up, you have a twin, when we're you going to tell me?" I asked reading the comments.

"Yeah. You didn't ask plus he's not important sooo." She said

-3 hours later
Zion's prov

"I found it!" I screamed in disbelief.

"Lemme guess, your dignity, oh wait your life?" Brandon said

"Good one" Edwin while sitting next to Brandon.

"For that both of you LEAVE."

"Jeez sorry." Brandon apologised

I just rolled my eyes

"Z we would like to know what you screamed for." Austin said while walking into the living room.

"Thank you." I cleared my throat.
"Anyways I found her Insa."

"Thats what you called us for, we had better things to do." Brandon said while getting up.

"See." I showed Edwin, Austin and Nick the photo she posted.

"Well that is her."Nick said while backing away from my phone.

"Yea I know it's her eyes, her hair, her body, her everything." I said

"Okay 1. Stop that 2. I beg you not to stalk her, just talk to her show her that you WANT her." Edwin spoke

"That was actually useful advice, that came from your mouth, thanks E." I said as the others agreed.
He's right I should talk to her even though she has a overprotective boyfriend I don't care if he will come at me, well unless he works out.

==========================
Hope you enjoyed✌🏼
~E🐉