Chapter 2//:: I Really Don't Care Thoee

Second chapter yay how was your thanksgiving anyways thoee?By the way that’s Ana’Marrie up there.

Ana’Marrie’s P.O.V-

I lookeded deep into the crowd and saw 7 boys dancing.I looked over at my sister who was not paying attention. I sat on a random bench and started to look in my bag. Agnoris then came and that on the bench with me. "Gosh,"she said trying to use her English language. "This America place is…boring don’t you agree?"she asked.Well she was right  America was kinda boring. "Yeah."I said agreeing to her statement.

Don’t get me wrong but I miss Dominican Republic…alote. Even though,there was bad people and our neighborhood was very poor. I still miss it . I wonder what Agnoris thinks of this.

Macy’s P.O.V-

I was at the water fountain drinking water until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a guy with an afro. "Yes?"I asked. "Not trying to be rude-"I cut him off. "If your not trying to be rude then keep it to yo damn self." I said. Six other boys laughed I rolled my eyes and continued drinking water and left.

I sat alone on a bench and took my phone out.And it happened again! Someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the afro guy and his friends ."Look,I feel awful about what happen soo I came to say sorry."he said. I looked at him for a long time and nodded."Okay,I forgive juuh btw I'm Macy and you are?"I asked. "Wait you don't know me?"he asked.I shook my head no. "It's okay I'm Princeton those are my bros Roc,Ray,Ej,Diggy,Myles and Jacob."he said.I stood up and shook their hands but they looked at me confused.

"Don't you give hugs?" Ray asked.I nodded yes. "I give hugs,"I said. "But not to strangers."I added.

Y/N P.O.V-

I saw Macy talking to some boys soooo I just watched her and sat down. She looked irritated so she looked at me and made a sign meaning “Help me”.

I walked over to her and gave her a look ( ̄~ ̄;)" *sighs* yes?" I asked slightly calmed."So Y/N I want you to meet Roc,Ray,Ej,Diggy,Prince,Myles and Jacob and for you guys this is Y/N."said Macy. "Nice meeting ya *mumbles* can I leave now this dude is eye fucking me."I mumbled. (Roc P.O.V-Ohh lil ma fiesty.)End of P.O.V.

"Yoooo can we leave now?"asked Agnoris.I nodded and picked up my shopping bags. "Soo shawty…lemme get yo number."Roc asked me. I laughed nigga too damnn funny he don't even know me."You don't know me."I told him."But we can get to know each other on the phone."he said winking at me.Eww even a worst view of him."Not interested."I said walking away.

Roc’s P.O.V-

I saw Myles exchanging numbers with one of the girls so I decided to ask him for their numbers."Soo…what's Y/N’s number?"I asked peeking in the paper."Here thirsty."he said and gave me the number."T’f nigga I ain't thirsty."I said. "Sureee you aren't."Prince said.I juss rolled my eyes and copied the number on my phone *smirks* this is gonna be great.

Ana’Marrie’s P.O.V-

I smiled at one of the boys I think his name was Diggy or somethin like that he seems nice.We exchanged number and left to my house and saw my mom talking to someone...I wonder who it was.

Maybe the neiboors.We all went upstairs to my room and smiled."I guess America is great."said Agnoris.I nodded and smiled.I felt happy that she was happy. Y/N’s phone ranged so she picked it up.

Y/N’s P.O.V-

I picked up my phone and answered it.

Me-Wassup who dis?

???-Ur future husband

Me-OMGGGG!! It's {A/N::Whoever your ur future husband is}

???-Nawh joking it's Roc

Me-Eww anyway how did juuh get my number?

Roc-I asked

Me-I really don't care thoee u needa ask ME

Roc-Watever so wat ya doin cutiee

Me-Non ur business bye

Agnoris P.O.V-

I was hungry so I went downstairs and saw a lady talking to my mom.I smiled at her and she smiled back and shed a tear.I was confused. Why was she crying?Who is she?And why is she here?I couldn't take all of this questions in my mind soo I grabbed an apple and went upstairs.

This chapter may have been short but I at least left y'all in suspence.