Extended Summary

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW

"Life is unpredictable. Not everything's in our control. But as long as you're with the right people, you can handle anything."

EPIGRAPH (PART 1)

"How could I

face

the faceless days,

if I should lose you now?"

EPIGRAPH (PART 2)

"Let beauty

come out of

ashes."

EPIGRAPH (PART 3)

"I have

something

to

believe in,

now that

I know

you believed in me."

~o0o~

Callie Rose and Marty McFly have been close friends since they were six years old, when Callie and her adoptive family first moved to Hill Valley, California. Despite their relationship being marked by their competitive nature, they do care for each other and look out for each other. And their connection has grown stronger since Callie's parents have divorced, and she and her brother, Andrew, moved in with Marty's family as her famous mother tours the country.

But their lives take an interesting turn when their friend, Dr. Emmett Brown's, time machine sends them thirty years into the past, to when Marty's parents were teenagers and Callie's family hadn't even moved to Hill Valley yet. And after interrupting Marty's parents' first meeting, not only do the two teenagers seek out Doc's past self to help correct their mistake, but their adventure isn't exactly over once it's all sorted...

And it may finally lead to them being upfront with how they truly feel for each other...

~o0o~

Music

The Book's Theme [PART 1]

You Don't Know Me (Elizabeth Gillies)

The Book's Theme [PART 2]

Flashlight (Bethany Mota)

The Book's Theme [PART 3]

Love Is Alive (Lea Michele)

The Book's Theme [FULL]

Somewhere Only We Know (Keane)

~o0o~

Moodboard

-

Author's Note

I'd like to thank the aptly-named Mikefox61 for not just kickstarting my interest in this amazing trilogy again (I hadn't watched the movies for two years despite all three being in my top favorite movies), but for reminding me why Michael J. Fox was my first ever celebrity crush (since I saw the first BTTF movie when I was ten years old), as well as providing me with the transcript for the first film. This story is dedicated to you, hon!

I'd also like to thank Chell-P for the wonderful cover

~o0o~

Continue for cast...