The Awakening

Vipul and Shireen are married for two years now. College love blossomed into a wonderful marriage until that day.

Shireen was insatiable, Vipul knew that. What came as a surprise to Vipul, was his wife wasn't able to enjoy the chemistry, specially the sexual longness with him anymore. Having sex with the same guy, made Shireen to long for a new touch as she wasn't able to feel the connection anymore.

Shireen broke into tears while she tried explaining Vipul. She confessed that she undoubtedly loved Vipul from the bottom of her heart, and she ain't someone who would cheat. She had to break this down to Vipul, as it was taking a toll on her mental health.

Vipul was awestruck and unable to respond, hugged Shireen and consoled her.

Vipul being a reasonable guy, and playing the perfect husband, didn't wantbto lose his beloved. He asked Shireen if she would like to sleep with someone else. Shireen went blank on it and said she wouldn't ever cheat him. She told Vipul all the stuff, as she wanted to share with someone. 

Vipul consoled her and made her understand that the emotional bond they share is much more than the sexual bond.

Both decided to try their luck and explore their new lifestyle while on a vacation.

Vipul's favourite, a beach location was selected for their vacation.

Vipul and Shireen made prior arrangements for their plan. They selected a guy eho would be visiting them for the night.

The night-

Shireen dressed in a red bodycon short dress for the night.  Her fair skin, dazzled with the red, her curly locks came down from her forehead. Vipul cudnt resist him from grabbing her. He pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. "You can't get started before he comes, you have to leave. But are you sure we are still doing this?" asked Shireen. "Yeah I changed my mind. I am not leaving my wife to a stranger alone. I am gonna stay here and watch you two."

Shireen was taken by surprise, to his response. She knew she can't win an argument with Vipul, hence agreed to it hesitantly. "I'll make sure to put up a good show for you, honey" she kissed Vipul as she closed the closet door.

The door bell rang. Shireen rushed to the door and greeted the guy. Both chatted for a while, as they wanted to get comfortable first.

Shireen's forehead was shining with the sweat of nervousness. The guy leaned towards Shireen and kissed on her lips. She didn't respond and turned towards the closet where Vipul was hiding.

The guy placed his hands on her neck and began to kiss them. Shireen pulled him closer and seemed to enjoy the new touch.

Shireen can be seen in no mood for a foreplay. She pushed the guy to the bed and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away on the chair. She began to kiss him all over his body till she reached the belt.

The guy lifted her dress and was caressing her ass. Her ass was towards the closet and Vipul could see her ass being gently stroked by a stranger. Drops of her cunt juices began to build up.

She parted her legs more, to allow the guy to explore the forbidden area.

She unzipped the belt and pushed her hand without opening his pants. She seemed to be a hungry lioness longing for the taste of new meat. As she got his penis out, it was surely much larger than Vipul. She smirked, and move her ass towards his face. Her vagina was devoured by the stranger, while she slurped the dick in her mouth. She spat on it, making it wetter as she tried gulping it down deep in her throat.

The stranger seemd to be pro with his tongue, as Shireen moaned like never before. She definitely loved his mouth in her vagina, and pushed her big ass on his mouth. She led out a loud moan and shiver, as if she orgasamed on it.

Vipul was witnessing a wilder side of his wife and was completely aroused by the sight. Sparks of jealously, was running in him, but he seemed to enjoy.

The guy now is running his fingers on her cunt, while she plays with her boobs. Two fingers in her, lips on her neck made her volatile. She reaches her hand to her back, holds his penis and runs it on her ass.

Vipul by the sight knew it well, she wanted anal.

She now bends over and lets the guy perform anal while he finger fucks her pussy.

The guy being big in size, was pressing hard to get in her ass. She was groaning in pain but asked for more. Shireen was more of a dominant women in bed. She turned around, got his meat in her and began to choke her as she fucks him.

It was too much for Vipul to handle. He slid his hands in his pants and began stroking.

Shireen was now jumping on him. Vipul could see the huge penis, emerging and getting vanished in her.

Her ass compressed like a soft ball when she landed. She bent over again to let him suck her breasts. 

Vipul had a task to keep himself calm. With great effort, he slid out his penis and started to masturbate at the sight of his wife.

Shireen sucks her fingers and rubs to wet her cunt. The stranger lifts her legs on his shoulders and began to pound. The sound his wife's ass slapping on his balls made Vipul to stroke more harder. Shireen draws a anal plug from the drawer and puts it in her ass. She turns into full wild mode, having sex with a new soul.

As the strangers penis tears into her vagina, she moans louder with pain and pleasure.

Finally she let out a loud moan, as she orgasm again. The guy pulls out and starts masturbating, at her. He cums all over Shireen, her breasts and face drenched in the strangers cum.

Vipul's wife was now explored by a stranger, but he was happy seeing that. His palms were covered in his own cum.

The stranger was a gentleman, he got up immediately, dressed and left with a kiss to my wife.

Vipul came out of the closet as the stranger leaves. Shireen was glowing with happiness and pleasure.

-to be continued

Please leave a comment if you like it