CHAPTER 3:"SO STRANGE..."

"BITCH"he yell

"PORCOPINE"I yell back

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!"

"OH SO YOU AREN'T JUST AN ASSHOLE,YOU'RE DEAF TOO"

Suddenly someone enter in the class

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei"They all say

I look around the class trying to find a free chair.
I spot it next to a guy with green hair.

He looks at me and then...-"HiwhoareyoumynameisIzukuMidoriyawhat'syourquirkwhat'syournamewhyyoucameinUAinthemiddleoftheyear?"

"Jesus Christ Broccoli calm down,I didn't understand anything you said!Speak slower Goddamnit!"

"o-oh so-sorry...I was saying....Mg name is Izuku Midoriya and...Who are you? What's your quirk?And...Why you came here in the middle of the year?"

I was about to answer all of his questions when...

"okay students,as you can see there is a new member of class 1-A between us"."Please come here next to me and introduce yourself".

I do what he told me

"Hi my name is (Y\N)(L\N) and I came here from America"

Suddendly a girl with strange ears stands up.

"Aizawa sensei!"

"Yes Jirou?"

"Can we make some questions to (Y-Y\N)?right?"

"Yes but don't be too loud I wanna sleep"the teacher says

And he starts to sleep

Wut? This class is pretty strange...

The guy with green hairs stands up and I start to answer to his questions...

"How I said before I'm (Y\N)(L\N) and I came here from America but I was born in Italy"

"Woooooah"The class says

"IS IT TRUE THAT ITALIAN PEOPLE LIKE TO FUCK?!"The guy from before with purple strange hairs says.

I bet he's the pervert of the class

"MINORU MINETA THAT'S AN INAPPROPRIATE QUESTION" A guy with blue hairs and glasses says\yell,making strange moves with his hands

Why is everyone so strange here?

That's...

So strange...