CHAPTER 2:"WHAT A FIRST DAY!"

(Y\N) POV~
I get up at the sound of my alarm clock..."DAMN IT YOU FRIDGING BITCH!!!" I scream at my alarm clock like it was a person. And throwing a pillow to it.(LOL)

"Ughhh..."I look at my phone.What time is it?

I turn it on the phone with a collage of my favourites manga & anime: Assassination classroom,Charlotte,Tokyo Ghoul,Death note,AOT and list goes on and on...

"Good morning koron-sensei!" I say looking at the picture of Assassination Classrom.(If you know the Anime you'll probably understand)

After saying good morning to all my favourite characters I finally look at the hour...7:58...
WHAT?!SCHOOL IS STARTING AT 8:10!!!
"HOLY SHI-" I scream while I run to the bathroom

Then my mind goes to my quirk."oH...dUdE mE iS sO sTuPiD"I say looking at myself in the mirror.

I can be ready in 10 seconds using...I don't know maybe a superspeed quirk? And maybe I can teletrasport myself to the UA.

In America everyone knows the UA. It's the best school in Japan,no...In the world!!!

When my dad told me I was going to Japan in the UA I was schoked... I couldn't believe it!

And while I thought that... Now I am at UA's gate...I start to run with my super speed while I look to a Pewdepie's video.

When I was about to enter in the building a blonde with spiky hair (OUR BOY~) came out of  nowhere...And in 1 second...BOOM! I am on the top of him with cheeks covered in blush..."OWCH" I scream

He looks at me with wide eyes and an angry expression.

"BITCH WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING"he screams out loud.

WHAT?!

"UM...EXCUSE ME HOW DID YOU JUST CALLED ME YOU ASSHOLE?!"I say while I get up.

He just stares me with an angrier expression than before

"HOW DID YOU JUST CALLED ME!" He yell at my face."YOU BITCH"

"YOU FATASS"I yell back at him

"I JUST SAW YOU AND I HOPE YOU DIE!"He says.

"I HOPE YOU ASSHOLE STEP ON A FRIDGING LEGO!"I yell,my finger pointed to his chest.

After I say that, a guy with yellow and a little black hairs walk up to us followed by a short guy with purple strange hairs(Kaminari and Mineta) and say:"Ouch bro,it hurts".

When I turned my head to face the blonde boy he was...gone.

The guy with yellow here come closer to me"And who's this beautiful girl we have here?" He say looking at me.

"Oh, I am shutthe"I tell.

"Shutthe?"He asked confused

"Yes,SHUTTHEFUCKUP I WAS GOING TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND YOU RUINED EVERYTHING ARGHHH!!!"I say directed to the hallway of the school leaving him bewildered.

{Kaminari's POV}~

'Damn that girl is crazy...but she's cute when she's mad...I have to see her again'

I thought walking to the hallways leaving Mineta alone,while he was trying to flirt and to take photos of girls's underwears.

(Y\N)'S POV~

'I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW...THAT BLONDE ASSHOLE IS PISSING ME OFF AND IT'S JUST MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!' I thought

I walk through the hallways trying to find class 1-A.
I want to make as many friends as possible...I joined the class in the middle of the year...I bet that they're all friends and they all know everything about eachoters...

I ENTER IN CLASS

The noise of talking suddenly stop.

They're all looking at me

A girl with black hairs comes to me

"Who are you?You shouldn't be there!You got the wrong class!" She say

HOW RUDE

"ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I'M FRIDGING BLIND?!" I yell at her.

"No,I just-"

"THEN MOVE"

"Ohh~ Tsundere much?"Someone says

'What?!' I turn my head and saw the yellow boy from earlier and right next to him-

It can't be...

"THAT BITCH"

It's the asshole

'WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY' It's the only thing I could Think.