Chapter 1: The Zirconix Of Lovix

Dealis knew a fairy named Tinkerbell. She made a cake and also her pixie named Tinkerbell made a sausage roll.

Tinkeryeia had a pony to ride on and Sealisverie lost her cool "I made a cake. Enlighten me".

Dealisvera made a cake of strawberries flavoured "I believe it is happening".

Dealeausejahial said to this "I thought I told her I broke it".

"Stop" one bellowed out as Deaveausejahial wondered "I cannot believe her".

Dealeareausej met Tealeausejahialeaus "I cannot believe this is a bum".

Dealeausejahial says to this "I cannot believe her either. Bloom did it and yes she was a queen of Oregon planet".

Ferneyeiahial had a pony and also had brushed his mane "I knew it's colours. It was like a magical one. What do we do".

Dealeausejahial had planned out a ruby. It also was a plan to create a baby "I thought I told you that is a bum was best".

Deaveausej had grown wings "I cannot believe this is a bum".

Maddison chimed "I knew it was a plan to have Deaneausej and that Dealeareausej met Deaveausejariah". Dealing with Deaseareahial and another one, Kareanyeal had a blast onto a social worker. She died and that was a miss onto a fairy.

Dealing with that, Miracle had been a green emerald to give "I thought I told her that she was meant to be a social worker to give a single spell as a grandmother".

She had blasted a lawyer and for that died and came back as clone. Bloom said "It is drastic. I did that to protect myself from when I was a baby. I dragon fired her".

Dealeausejahial had a green emerald of dragon flame "I thought I told you it was meant for Dealingveausej".

"You fooled her" Bloom also said and begun "I was Dark Thankyou. I'm Dark Bloom".