Chapter 9: Overgrown

"Y/n?"

He called your name a couple more times. Each time, he raises his voice louder and louder until his voice cracked. The whole house laughed.

"Taishiro-kun, you won't be able to get her out of bed at this rate." One of her cousins shouted from the ground floor.

He didn't want to lift up the blanket in case you slept without any clothes on. He tried to shake the bed but you didn't budge. He leaned in closer to your ears and whispered, "Do you want dinner or me?"

You made a disgusted face and he laughed. You tied up your hair in a messy bun and headed down for dinner. You two were big eaters so it was no big news to the entire family.

"Hey, uncle. Did aunt dragged you here?" Your nephew asked.

"Oh no, I begged your aunt to come here." Taishiro replied.

Your nephew didn't know what the word "beg" means yet so he continued to ask more questions without revealing that he doesn't understand what it means, "How did you beg?"

Everybody was becoming more interested in this topic, "I cooked for your aunt."

Everybody made the agreeing sound in unison since they remembered clearly that you stated clearly that you wanted a husband who will cook for you. Taishiro smiled a little and tried his best to get the conversation going, "How old are you, [nephew's name]-chan?"

"I'm 3."

"3?!"

"Ma-ma, Taishiro-kun, y/n didn't tell you that our family is full of overgrowns?"

Your in-law's side of the family were laughing as they remembered their time when they first came to the house. After everybody has finished eating, you have to wash the dishes since your grandpa demanded it. Taishiro stayed and chatted with you since the kids all went to bed already. After you're done telling the story of your family, you turned to Taishiro as to why he was quiet the entire time. He fell asleep.

The main house has a special seal that lets you use your quirk whenever you want to. So you decided to test your quirk out. After lifting him up with your mind to the guest room, you put him down on the left side of the bed in case he's the type of person that uses the restroom a lot at night since he's closer to the door.

It's morning now. Taishiro woke up first since he fell asleep before you. The sight that he saw was shocking and pleasing to him as well. You were wearing an oversized t-shirt but you were sleeping on top of him. Your back faced the wall. He couldn't help it and played with your hair and cheek.

"Happy now?" You said half annoyed because you don't like people playing with your face.

He smiled, "Weren't you the one that climbed on top of me?" He said it teasingly.

You didn't want to lose this battle so you moved your body up a little bit then leaned closer to his ears, "Be glad that I didn't eat you up."

He covered his face with two hands and the door busted open.

"Dear, our baby has eaten a man by herself."