Night Lights

The Nightlights are hybrid dragons of a Light and a Night fury,are part of the strike class and first appear in The Hidden World and then reappear during Homecoming,also,because we have only seen them in httyd 3 and httyd Homecoming and there is only three of them,there is not much information about them,anyways,at the end of The Hidden World,we see Hiccup and his family on a boat most likely going to visit The Hidden World as that seemed to be the way he was heading,at one point in there journey,Hiccup and his family run into Toothless and his family,Toothless's family consists of the Light Fury(obviously) and three baby dragons known as the Nightlights,these dragons share both looks and abilities of both Toothless and the Light Fury,Dart is most likely the oldest and seems to be a troublemaker as,in homecoming,she is the one who gets them all in trouble,it also seems that she is the most independent,Dart is mainly black on top but has a white stomach along with white paws and some white at the end of her tail and has a white nose,Dart also seems to be the only Nightlight that resembles her mother,Ruffrunner has a similar appearance to Dart but with a few differences,for example the white on his horns are on the smaller ones,there is white at the end of his wings,also he does not have a white nose and(like Dart) looks more like his father,Ruffrunner also has green eyes like his father but is mostly black which is probably the reason on why he so similar to Dart,Pouncer looks different to his siblings as he hasn't white body,with black horn tips,a black tail and black scales,like his brother Ruffrunner,Poncer seems to resemble his dad more that his mom in body shape(like the others).