Prologue

My breathing was heavy, as My feet ran along the hard concrete floor. I turned the corner, almost tripping and falling from the Swift turn. I rested the palms of my hands on my knees, as I pant. I felt someone dash after me, as I gasp. I continued to run, not caring that I might pass out at any moment. As I come to a stop, I groan.

"Dang it, Cream!" I pout. My cream beige headed friend giggles, as she looks at me with her baby blue eyes. "What's wrong? Is someone mad they didn't win the race?" She remarks. "What?! No!" I fake gasp in offense. She chuckled loudly, as her baby blue hues look at me again, her unnatural white sharp star pupils glaring at me, too.

"Look, how about we just take an Uber back home. Tommorow you'll be moving in with Ava..." She frowned at the last part. I sigh. "Look, Cream...Ava doesn't have many friends, and....she doesn't have enough room for the both of us." I reminded. "I know...but hey! You promised you'd visit!" She smiled sadly. "Yup! Now come on, my feet are Killing me!" I roll my eyes. She laughed. "Fine, fine."
She took out her phone, as she taps random buttons. I took a look around my surroundings.

On my left there was a large café, that also doubled a bakery, with the words •Heaven• on it. It was a café that Cream and Heaven owned. It was surprisingly crowed with people. Next to it was a smaller building with the words •GAP• in white. It seemed to be a clothing store. And next to it was a large parking spot. You'll see why. On the left was the beginning of a large mall. Cars filled the parking lot, and people were entering and exiting like there was no tommorow.

The sun was high up, signaling it was the afternoon. A navy blue car pulled up, as I heard the satisfying -click- noise coming from it. Cream motioned for me to get in, which I did. Being the greedy female I was, I sat in the front. The entire ride was silent, but a nice silent. A silent that was comfortable. I lay my head on my arms, that were rested on the area where the car windows were rolled down into. A soft sigh escaped my lips.

As the car comes to a stop, I take out a 20 dollar bill out out of my wallet, and give it to the Uber driver. Me and Cream exit the vehicle. The car drives off, as me and Cream enter the apartment building, and entering the elevator. The entire time we were laughing and giggling, you know! Good times! The elevator stops, and we exit, walking along the halls. We eventually find our apartment and enter, as I flop on the (favourite colour) couch. Cream giggles.

"You know, I have no idea how Ava will out up with you. Oh wait! You both are lazy couch potatoes! You'll be perfectly fine!" She rolls her eyes, smirking her wicked smirk. I sarcastically laugh. "Haha. Very funny." I frown.

The rest of the day was just me and Cream watching TV, eating, and taking turns prank calling others. But as the sun set, and the moon arose, we grew tired, and our minds were ready to fall asleep.

I enter my room, as I change into my pjs, and get under the covers. I let out a sad smile, before softly saying...

"I wonder how Daemos is doing...."