#1 meeting Peter

You were walking along the beach of Neverland. You knew exactly where you were from the dreams you have had but you didn't know how you got there. You looked in the forest daring yourself to go in. It looked scary but you didn't mind that. You weren't scared of anything. Fearless, that's what they called you at home. Before you could go into the forest, a boy had come out. He had brown hair, green eyes, slightly tanned skin, and he was wear green clothing. Your face scrunched up in confusion. This boy, you recognized him, but he was older than before.
"Peter pan?" You questioned.
The boy looked up at you and held a sword out.
"How do you know my name?" He asked.
"You were younger last I saw you. I'm (y/n) remember." You answered.
"Your not (y/n). She's smaller. She was 10 last I saw her."
"I grew up Peter. Don't you remember our adventures together? Battling Hook and the Pirates, keeping adults out of Neverland? You remember none of that?"
"Only (y/n) would know that."
"Remember when I danced around the fire laughing with the lost boys? I had heard the music back than Peter. I still heard the music at home. Peter I've missed it here."
Peter's eyes widen slightly. He slowly came toward you. He was scanning every part of your face making sure it was you.
You have always had a crush on Peter. Even at home you never forgot Peter and would turn down any guy that asked you out.
Peter was so close now that you had to look up because he was taller than you. His fingers brushed hair out of your face slightly touching your skin. You felt the Sparks when his fingers touched you.
"Oh (y/n). My beautiful (y/n). I have missed you so much. I have thought about you always. All my dreams revolved around you and now here you are. A beautiful grown up girl standing in front of me." Peter said.
You blushed and smiled. No one made you blush or smile except Peter.
"I have missed you too Peter." You said.
Peter started leaning in slightly hoping you would catch on. To you it seemed like he was leaning in so slow. You rolled your eyes and smashed your lips to his. He was a little shocked but relaxed and kisses you back. You felt like you were flying. Nothing could ruin this moment. Peter pulled away slowly. You opened your eyes. You didn't even know you closed them because you were so lost in the moment. Peter had a smile on his face.
"I love you (y/n)." Peter whispered.
"I love you too." You answered.