Sorry!

Go!

She cried loudly.

Shivaay banged his head with water body, he got on knees and asked her taking her hands in his.

Jaanti ho na, ke tumhara Shiv tumhari in pyaari se ankho ko anso nahe dekh sakhta, tu phir kyun ro kar mujhe hurt kar rahi ho? Please Ani tell me, my crime.

He pleaded

If you can't see tears in my these beautiful and cute eyes ( Shivaay rolled his eyes on cute eyes he pov " khud ko khudi compliment dene sa kabhi bhi rehti, ek do to next khudi add karleti hai) they hurt you. Then why that lizard was sticking on you.

Which lizard?

That chipku,Diya is that lizard which was sticking on like you where his favourite wall and no matter, how many times I was secretly shooting  water on her with my water gun, but still she was not moving and and you too where...

She burst into tears, Shivaay glanced her with shocked, he can't believe that she's crying because, she saw his classmate hugging him.

But I didn't reciprocate the hug, you know na except you and my sisters, I never hug any another girl.

That I know.

She innocently told cleaning her running nose with her shirt sleeve that let Shivaay go Aww on her antics.

When you know this fact, then why these tears and this dirty nosey is coming?

He asked cleaning her running nose with his handkerchief

Because you didn't stop that lizard nor you said her, dare you hug SSO only Ani can hug me.

Aww. My bubble felt bad that I didn't say that?

Anika nodded positive, scrunching her nose.

Then come I'll tell that lizard, not only lizard but cockroaches,flies and all insects that, dare you  Cecidomyiidae to hug me as expect my Ani non has right  hug me.