I put on my shirt and turned to go lay down next to the sleeping baby on my bed.

*knock knock knock*

"Hey Bakubro, its Kirishima, everyone wants to know why you have a baby with you"

Oh, it shitty hair.

I sighed and walked over to my door and opened it to see the concerned red-headed person I call my best friend. "That's none of their fucking business shitty hair," I said as the baby started to wake up fussing to be picked up. "Well, what's her name? Or does she not have one" Shitty hair asked looking behind me to see her fussing figure "Her name is (Y/N)" I said walking over to her to pick her up, rocking her back to sleep. After she fell back to sleep I looked up to see shitty hair staring at me with a shocked expression with his jaw dropped "What shitty hair?" I asked with an annoyed tone "since when did you know how to take care of babies?!" He cried out running over to where I and the baby were resting. I looked back down at the baby and sighed, I put her back down on my bed "The old hag used to make me work as a babysitter over the summer" I told him as I walked him out of my room "NOW LEAVE AND LET ME AND (Y/N) SLEEP GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!"

Kirishima

I was walking back to the UA campus grounds from reporting to Fat Gum about mine and Amajiki's patrol earlier that day when I saw a bundle of blankets just laying on a bench all alone and I had an urge to go check it out. I made my way over to the bench when the blankets started crying, I immediately ran over to the blankets to pick up what I recognized as a 6-month-old baby. The small baby was filthy and was only wearing a short-sleeved summer onesie with the name (Y/N) sewn into the right side of the onesies chest. I ran the rest of the way to UA and ran straight to Recovery Girls office to make sure the baby is healthy and unharmed.

After I left her office I went back to my dorm where she said to keep the baby since she seems to be attached to me, no one saw me as it was past curfew.

when we got to my room I made her a makeshift crib and laid her down in it. I soon laid down on the opposite side of her crib and started to dose off.

Todoroki

My bastard of a father pulled me out of class early today to "train" me because I got into trouble at school for Bakugo's desire to pick fights. I was walking home (He calls the dorms home seeing as he hates living with his father) when I was a baby stroller abandoned on the sidewalk, I decided to check it out because I found it weird for a baby stroller to just be sitting on the sidewalk. When I was only a few feet away from it I saw something, or should I say someone started moving in the stroller. I moved my right hand to grab the blanket covering the seat and lifted it to see a baby happily playing with an All Might plush. I assumed it was a girl seeing as the baby was wearing a bright (Pink/Purple) onesie with the name (Y/N) sewn into the chest of the onesie. She looked up at me and started to giggle reaching out for me to pick her up, so I picked her up only to be met with an awful stench.

I decided it was best to head to my sister's place seeing as it was the closest to where we were, and along the way, I picked up some supplies to take care of the baby.

*knock knock knock*

"Fuyumi, its Shoto I need your help with something," I said knowing she was grading her student's work at the kitchen table. She opened the door and stared at me, or should I say the baby with surprised eyes "Well are you going to help your baby brother or not?" I asked her with a small smile on my face. She opened the door the rest of the way to let us in "Holy shit Sho, where did you get a baby- no wait HOW did you get a baby?!" she said slightly panicking over the fact that I have a baby that about 6-7 months old in my arms "How about you help me clean her up and get her to sleep then I'll answer any questions you ask ABOUT the baby" I said, she franticly nodded taking the bags from my hands and leads me to her guest bathroom to start caring for (Y/N).

Kaminari

I walking into my parent's house to visit them when they shoved a baby into my arms "Okay so...Denki sweetie... I and your father have decided its time for you to have responsibilities...so congratulations you are now the father of (Y/N) Kaminari" My mom said to me "WAIT for WHAT!!! I don't know how to care for a fricking baby!" I kind of shouted. I tried to give her back to my parents but the refused to take her "Denki, she's 6 months old and her birthday is (B/D), and she's already been adopted under your name so you are legally her father." My father stated with an annoyed tone "I'm going to end up killing her, I know nothing about taking care of a baby, I'm still learning how to take care of my self!!!" I yelled at my mom and dad. But they just ignored me and walked to their room leaving me alone with a baby (Y/N).

_In Baku-Squad Group chat_

Pikachu- Do any of you guys know how to take care of a baby???

LordExplosionMurder- WFT did you do know dunce face.

BestBoi- Why do you need to know how to care for a child bro?

BestBoi- DID YOU GET SOMEONE PREGNANT!?!?!?!?!?

Pikachu- My parents deiced to adopt a baby under my name and know I'm "Legally" her father.

Pikachu- and Bro we both know nobody wants to hook up with me.

AlienQueen- OMG! can you send a pic of her! I wanna see the cuteness!!!!!

Pikachu- or you guys can meet up with me at my dorm and see her in person, but also help me...

Pikachu- Please...

Pikachu- I will get down on my knees and fucking beg if I have too.

BestBoi- I'm already at your dorm so no need.

BestBoi- Bakubro is here too

Pikachu- Thank you guys soooo fucking much

Pikachu- I'll be there soon.

_Out of Baku-Squad group chat_

"oh thank god" I whispered to myself as I pick up the baby and what I assume is her outdoor onesie, I put it on her and then pick up her diaper bag.

And now for the journey to UA.

------

Ok so I know that all of these would end up with the cops involved, but for the sake of my stupid ass we are just going to pretend that this all can legally happen

thank you and good night~