"He's CUTE"

(This Story is told in THIRD PERSON but mostly Ringo's side)

Ringo was new to The Beatles, as their previous drummer, Pete Best was Fired. Ringo was happily accepted. But something in the way, he gazed into George's eyes. Ringo felt a surge of dominance around George. Curios, he went over to George.
"Hello,  there." Ringo smiled, he was a closeted bisexual.
"agh! Hey there! I'm Geo." He smiled and winked. George was a dominate, powerful and funny guy. He was nothing like on stage.
"I'm Richard, but I guess everyone calls me Ringo?" He laughed and smiled. Both, Angsty and Young, they both felt an INSTANT connection.
"Hey, I really like your drumming style." George put his hand on Ringo's shoulder, smiling welcoming. Completely oblivious to the feelings he'd later feel.
Ringo was holding back his blushing. "why- uhm- thank you!" He smiled and laughed.
John laughed at Paul. "damn queers."
Paul wheezed nervously. "Yep.. dAmN queers.."
Ringo sighed and went over to Paul, probably the most accepting of the group. "Hey, Paulie, can we uhm- talk in private?"
John roared with laughter again, and he crossed his arms.
Paul nodded and smiled. "Of course ringo!"
As they were walking towards a private room, ringo was nervous as people stared at them.
"It's probably hard being a newer member, they loved Pete but you're 'bout x10 better!" He laughed and smiled.
Ringo felt comforted and safe with Paul, a somewhat superpower of Paul. They arrived at the locker room.
"I HAVE FEELINGS FOR GEORGE!" Ringo yelled.
TO BE CONTINUED