At a cafe

Tanjiro: *Orders traditional tea and tips the waiter*

Inosuke: *Orders twenty cups of traditional tea* I CAN DO THAT TOO *they don't have enough, so he just takes one*

Zenitsu: *Wants to leave, but also wants to use this as a chance to get closer to Nezuko*

Nezuko: *Is sleeping, which completely botches Zenitsu's plans*

Kanao: *Orders chamomile tea* Should I splash someone with this?

Giyuu: Black tea...

Shinobu: *Orders camomile tea and splashes Giyuu*

Giyuu: wtf? *Grabs her in a lock. Every person in the cafe proceeds to fanboy/girl, for whatever reason*

Tengen: I WANT MY TEA TO BE ON FIRE! FLAMES SHALL LICK MY FACE AND MY LUNGS AS I DOWN THE WORLD'S HOTTEST TEA AND A FLAMBOYANTLY BURNING SHOW SHALL etc...

Rengoku-san: A COFFEE! I DON'T HAVE NEARLY ENOUGH ENERGY! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!

Iguro: DON'T PUT MILK IN MY TEA *Threatens with sword* ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

Mitsuri: Iguro, do you drink water with your tongue?

Iguro: Uh... no. Wtf

Gyomei-san: *Somehow drinks tea while chanting* A test of the will... *chokes on his tea* oh...

Muichiro: How long does it take for all the tea leaves to settle at the bottom? *Ends up with cold tea*

Sanemi: MY TEA IS LUKEWARM! I'LL KILL YOU! *Slashes up the table*

The café? Yeah, they're not allowed back