/Chapter 3\

June 22, 202X(con. 3)

After I change into my new uniform, I fix the skirt and the button up. I don't really like skirts all that much, but I can deal with it, but why is the skirt shorter then other uniforms? Maybe this is all they could get, oh well, I can't complain. I took out a necklace, well a chain with silver dog tags on them. These were my grandfather's tags when he was in the Second World War. I didn't know him for long, but he was nice enough and gave me some tags.

Anyway, to go back on track, I put on my black knee-high socks and grey military boots, then walked my way to the mess hall tent. As soon as I walked in, everyone turned their heads to look at me. I gulped, "Uh, hello-" Pikeman smirked and motioned for me to sit down at the table. I sat three seats away from Pikeman; a seat empty between Snake and I. Across from me was Petrol and Jermy, but they were next to each other. The four of us members were on each of Pikeman's side, the end of the table, our troop leader.

The boys talk about plans of selling popcorn to beat the Flower Scouts. I just looked at the plate of food in front of me, I didn't feel hungry so I picked at the green beans and mashed potatoes with my spoon. Pikeman called my name and I quickly turned to look at him.

"Do you have an idea?" Pikeman cocked an eyebrow and looked at me. All the boys looked at me.

"Erm, maybe sell the popcorn a week or two before the Flower Scouts sell their cookies." I gulped. Jermy chuckled, "We tried that one year. The girls beat us by selling more things other then cookies."

I was thinking, "Then why not provide service for the people. For each 5 boxes they sell, we do one task for them. Like mowing, gardening, cleaning cars, or walking their pets."

The boys laughed, except Petrol, he seemed to be thinking. He hummed towards the boys and the boys stopped to listen. Seriously, how the hell do they understand him? The boys nodded, "You know, now that Petrol explained the benefits. Y/N, that's a good idea." Pikeman finally agreed. He stood up and cleared his throat, "Clean up, we have a big day tomorrow. And remember men! Oh- and Y/N, we shall not speak to any other camper, other then each other, unless absolutely necessary! You may leave."

When Pikeman left, me and the others cleaned up and parted ways to our own tents. As I was walking to my tent, I was dragged somewhere dark, like in between two tents. I panicked and struggled but there was a hand over my mouth. I tensed up and bit the hand covering my mouth, I wasn't going to get kidnapped today. I heard the person yelp in pain, "Ow! Y/N it's just me!" Pikeman yelled out.

I was breathing heavily, "Don't DO that!" I sighed heavily. "I was testing you! But jeez, did you have to bite me so hard?" Pikeman complained. "You scared me. What- why are you trying to kidnap me?" I shake my head in confusion and frustration.

Pikeman crosses his arms, "Like I said, to test you, but to also tell you that; you are very, very cute." He winked at me from what I saw in the moonlight. I stood there confused, "Uh..thank you? But, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed-" I turned on my heels and I sped walked to my tent. I zipped up the flaps and paced around, I was muttering under my breath. "What the heck, what the heck, what the heck?!" I sighed and would then sharply inhale.

I thought more about it when I changed into my pajamas. I shouldn't mention it ever. Besides that, I'm nervous about meeting new people. I mean, I just met 4 new people! Why do I need to meet more in such a short time?

"It's no problem, I'll just follow orders, then I don't have to worry about it." I smiled as I reach into my bag to get my meds.

Oh shit-