/Chapter 1\

June 22, 202X

Cold...

I feel..cold.

I see a group, just silhouettes, but they have different heights.

The first has pigtails in the hair

The other seems to have fluffy hair

The other two seem to be two copies of each other..same height, same hair.

But they are walking away from me. I try screaming out for help but no avail.

I can't scream..

Why can't I scream?

Why are they leaving me?

Do they not know I'm here?

I woke up in a not-so-good mood this morning. I had to get up at 6am and eat breakfast, then get ready for camp. Oh right, camp. I get up and stretch, the dream still on my mind. I know it would worry my father, but I won't tell him. I don't enjoy 'lying' to others, but I'm not going to lie to him, just tell him I don't want to talk about it.
When I got downstairs, I noticed a note on the counter. It was from my dad. I was reading the note and it said my dad had to go into work early since a patient of his rescheduled. Darn. On the back it says I have to walk to the bus stop now. Double-Darn. Soon after I read the note, I walked back upstairs to get ready.
"I'll eat later." I spoke to myself as I picked out my outfit. It was a white tank top with a faded dark blue wolf on it, a thin light army green button up(Opened up to show the short of course), a pair of faded-ripped jeans, and some black military boots.

As I noticed the time, I realized I had to leave soon. So, I grabbed my bag, I then walked to the kitchen, got myself a pop tart, and walked out the door. It was chilly in the morning so I shivered, but as I walked more and more down the street to the bus stop, I got used to the change of temperature. I stood and waited for the bus, playing with my hair as I waited. Soon enough, I heard a bus coming and it was white and dark green colored; very odd looking. It stopped at the bus stop and the doors opened to me seeing a very military styled guy in the driver seat. I smiled and walked up to the doors.

"Are you the new recruit?" The man had asked me.

I nodded in response, "Yes, sir, I am." I was then motioned to get on the bus. There were barely any kids, no let me rephrase that, there was one kid and he was shorter then me, but barely. I sat down two seat in front of the other kid and set my bag next to me.

I hope this is going to be alright this summer.