"I-I'm..." She said with hesitation, her brows gave the confused expression on her as her mouth tremble, unable to know what to say.

"You gonna say that you're sorry again?" He asked her. "You really say that a lot."

She looked at him and averted his gaze with embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

He laughed softly. "There you go again."

She looked back at him and inhaled her breath deeply.

Ochako gave off a serious expression.

"Hey, what's with the seriousness?" He asked her.

The brunette spoke to his face. "W-When we first met, I thought you were amazing and cute, and I really liked you. B-But after knowing who you truly are, made me realize that you were actually a sick person."

She gulped as she continued. "Instead, you kept me alive and treated me well. You are actually a nice person and I don't know why you make me nervous because my heart always goes crazy whenever I'm with you. I don't really know if I like you or not now."

Izuku stared at her with a sad expression but she proceeded again.

"Why are you so nice to me? It's really confusing. You treated well and especially, showing me affection that can only be done with people in a relationship. What makes me so special?" She looked down with her face upset and sad.

"Hey." He called her, placing his hand on her chin to lift her head. He wanted her to look at him in the eyes. And she did.

He then said. "I-I didn't know you felt that way. I thought I was the only one."

Her eyes opened slightly wider as her mouth gaped. "The only one?"

Izuku nodded with hesitation. "Y-You also make my heart race at times and it somehow changes my feelings for you compared to when I first met you. I thought it was just because you were really damn adorable but I guess it is and I liked it."

The words he's saying is making her heart beating faster and faster with her cheeks burning up red.

She's seeing Izuku blushed as well infront of her eyes.

"You didn't even bother leaving me anymore and stayed with me, even though the room just right next to you is full of murdered random women that was killed by me. You still treated me normally as if I was normal. I don't know if you're not leaving just because I demanded you not to." He told her.

Ochako stared at him looking away. She was still blushing with his words and feelings. She couldn't believe what he just said. She thought he was still some psychopath that won't know anything but she was wrong. He was just like any other guys that would usually feel this way for a girl.

She smiled with relief and talked.

"I didn't leave because I actually didn't want to leave you."

He groaned and looked down. "S-Stop. If you say that, I might take it really seriously." He said weakly.

It's making him so happy.

She chuckled back. "Then, I'm really serious with my word."

Izuku widened his eyes and looked straight at her. "Y-You are?"

She nodded. "I hope we can get to know each other better."

The guy's eyes sparkled as he gave off a smile mixed with a relieved expression.

He then looked down as he hesitantly spoke.

"D-Dolly, no matter what happens, you will never leave me, right?" He asked her.