"The trollhunter is a protector, protectors sacrifice their lives to protect those they need to, so they do what's right, and what's right is facing a task that makes it difficult or impossible."

"Hiccup, from How To Train Your Dragon, once said that "Courage isn't the absence of fear but being afraid and pushing forward anyway." The girl said simply after pausing the show for the group. The trolls and their protectors stared at the students in shock, blinking slowly.

"They have a point," Toby stated through the silence.

"With all due respect, you said a Trollhunter should only work alone, but if it weren't for my friends, I wouldn't even have the first stone."

Outraged, the council began to speak up again, "The boy won't listen."

"He mocks us."

"What's the point in council?"

"Exactly, if they are going to be jerks!"

"If you insist on risking the lives of everyone you care about, I advise you to listen to reason!" Before Jim could respond, Draal's voice echoed throughout the Hero's Forge, reaching them.

"These guys are ridiculous! Never visit these turds again."

"Trollhunter! Trollhunter!"

Kanjigar grew tense, "My son! He seeks you. There is trouble in Trollmarket. An intruder! Go!"

"An intruder? How'd he get in?" Jim asked but Kanjigar didn't listen, instead, he pointed.

"Go!" Kanjigar faded, the smoke closing in on Jim before he disappeared. Outside, in the market, Trolls were yelling at one another, still in a state of panic as they stared up, the human trapped in a sack and hanging from the ceiling, a string attached so a Troll could hold onto it.

"Intruder!"

"We should eat him!"

"We don't eat humans!"

"THANK GOODNESS!"

"What if he's a changeling?"

"A changeling intruder!"

"Hey, stop!" Jim's voice rang out, causing Trolls to move aside, letting him through to the Troll who had been holding the bag, "Let him go! I'm the Trollhunter. I'll deal with it." When the troll forbade him to let go, Jim grew stern. "Let him go."

Aaarrrgghh had stepped behind Jim, glaring as well which had caused the Troll to finally give in, dropping the bag carelessly. The lump in the sack began to move, Jim inching slowly over to it and donning his sword. With a simple slice, the rope snapped and freeing the person inside.

Suddenly, a head appeared out of the bag, the face shape resembling Blinky's troll form, the hair pitch black instead of a navy blue, Only two brown eyes instead of six blue ones. Even in human form, it was easy to spot similar features of Blinkous as a Troll.

Jaws dropped, "that's what Blinky looks like as a human."

"No. Way."

"Tell me why they look so similar," Darci said.

"Hmm Oh. Thank you, Jim." Blinky stated, smiling. Aaarrrgghh and Draal had looked at Blinky with strong confusion while Jim jumped back in shock, taken aback when Blinky had said his name.

Gathering himself, Jim pointed the sword at Blinky, "How did you get past Trollmarket's barrier and how do you know my name?"

"Master Jim, it's me, Blinky." The said former troll, pleaded as Jim held his end, no believing it.