Roaming Fees May Apply

Start from the beginning

An arm raised suddenly and it was no other than Steve Palchuk, "Coach?" He lowers his arm when he had everyone's attention. "Yeah, thank you. Don't mean to "butt" in, but I'd like to "gas" a question?" He said, everyone, laughing at his puns which had been his goal when he grinned, "Hey, poo's laughing?"

"Oh my goodness, why did we laugh!"

"We were feeding the fire! How dare us!"

"Watch it, Palchuk!" Coach warned.

"This is serious!"

With a roll of his eyes, Jim spoke, "Hey, why don't you shut your hole, Steve?" He facepalmed, realizing he had made a pun as well, the kids laughing.

"Damn it, Jim, you set yourself up for that one."

"Oh, that's it. That's it, jokers! Both of you, principal's office, now!" The coach said angrily, pointing to the door. The scene went to the principal's door, Steve and Jim's voice carrying.

"You think you can out-poo-pun me, Lake?" Steve said with a bitter tone.

"How could I do that when you are the biggest piece of-" Before Jim could drop a swear word, Strickler pushed open the door, Jim dropping the accusing finger that he pointed at Steve, only to cross his arms and his face dropping instantly.

Everyone's jaw dropped before they started laughing. Barbara wasn't as pleased but the others loved it, nearly wetting the chairs after laughing so hard.

"He was about to call Steve a piece of shit. Naughty."

"Young Atlas, getting into trouble again, I see."

"Ahem, Principal Strickler, this has been a huge misunderstanding," Steve said but the two paid no attention to him, their feud getting in the way.

"You have a lot of nerve showing your face around here, Strickler," Jim threatens, standing up so he could lean over the desk, closer to Strickler to seem intimidating.

Steve watched, finally, now he understands what the two were talking about that day. He had thought it was over simple jokes but them losing their minds over that sounded stupid. Now he knows that they were at one another's throats because Strickler ended up being on the bad side.

"I've decided I'm not done with you. Your education has just begun."

"Oh, good. Maybe I'm a slow learner. Because I can't figure out why you'd come back after I dropped a bomb all over your big parade." As two scowl at one another, Steve points a finger in the air, nervously speaking.

"For the record, I just want to say he's not speaking on my behalf."

Everyone looked shocked. Strickler and Jim could barely contain themselves and did this in front of Steve.

"Wow. Steve is so confused and actually scared over this." Steve shook his head at himself, not believing that he was showing such a weak side of him that day and now everyone was seeing it.

"Shut up, Steve!" The two say in unison, causing Steve to flinch.

"I'm in a position to make your life truly miserable."

"I could take you out right now," Jim argued back, never faltering.

"And I could do far worse. Are you ready for that?" As the two stared aggressively at one another, Steve broke, no longer being able to watch each other chew at their throats.