Dababy💍

Follow. Vote. Comment
UNEDITED

"Your fucking childish and insecure, always thinking am in some sneak shit. I cant fucking take you no mo,"

Tears came to my eyes as I heard him talk to me like that but I aint let the tears fall cause I aint no bitch.

"Well if you weren't out here having hoes all over you I wouldnt have to be insecure about shit," I retorted

"Its not ma fault bitches wanna be all over me," he rolled his eyes.

"Push em bitches off, dah fuck," I stated.

"I aint gonna push my fans off cuz mah girl is insecure."

"Well you betta cause I aint gon be sitting a home while you in clubs with bitches all over you."

"Well you gon' have to," he stated.

"You must be a crazy mother fucker to think that. I pop up on you anywhere and anytime I wanna, show bitches who's boss," I sassed.

"You aint gon' pop up no where. We done. This is it. Your insecure ass is driving me fucking crazy."

"You joking right?" I asked in disbelief.

"Nah this is where it ends for us. Good bye Vanessa," he kissed my cheeks and left.

I didn't even try to fight him, I'm a boss ass bitch. If he wants to leave, I wont fight him on it.

Doesnt mean it doesnt hurt, we've been together for 4 years and I cant believe this is how it ends.

2 weeks later
Jonathan

I sighed rubbing my face, I just pull one more all nighter in the studio. Without Vanessa down my back I was able to finish my album. I miss her though, her voice, her laughter, her beautiful face, going home to her everyday...... she had moved back to her apartment when I returned the next day.

She hasn't call or visited since and I can understand why. I was an ass to her and all she did was love and care for me. Guilt was starting to surf in my mind. After a bit of contemplation, I called her, but there was no answer, so I tried again and again and again. I guess she doesnt want to talk to me and who could blame her.

Night came and everyone was tired of sitting in this closed off space so we decided to go to the club.

I could hear females screaming my name as we entered the club. We were immediately sent to the VVIP section upstairs and not to my surprise, it was just us in there. I watched as the other guys enjoyed themselves and sighed; I couldnt bring myself to do anything.

I miss my baby girl.

I stepped out of the room onto the balcony and looked around the club. I spotted a familiar blonde (people it's a wig omg😭) in the section just below us. Taking a closer look, it was the girl I was here missing, shawty was here. I took out my phone to call her and invite her up to me. I watched as she looked at her phone and put it back in her bag. She really aint gon' answer me.

I stood in the same spot watching her for about an half hour. She looked so beautiful and it quite a task to keep myself from going down there and punching the niggas looking at her, then drag her black ass home with me.

I watched as a guy approached her and tried to talk, I could clearly see she was not interested but I guess he didnt get the message cause he was still tryna talk to her.

Thinking I've seen enough, I found myself walking downstairs and heading towards them.

Vanessa's POV

I was trying to get this Meek Mill looking ass nigga to leave me the fuck alone but this dumb ass wont quit.

"Look I already said I am not interested. Could you leave me alone so I can get back to my boyfriend?" I lied.

"Your boyfriend aint here, we could go somewhere and have some fun," he grinned showing his yellow teeth.

"I think the fuck not nigga," I heard a familiar voice behind me and a hand found its arm around me. I didnt have to turn around to know it was him.

"If you don't mind I'm gonna have to ask you to not fucking talk to my girl. Don't even look her way nigga," he stated calmly through gritted teeth, and the man left.

I pushed is hand off and turned to him.

"What do you want Jonathan?"

"I thought you'd appreciate the help," he shrugged.

"Thank you."

Silence.

"Okay so I'll see you around," and I turned to leave.

"Wait," he grabbed my arm "I have some shit I need to talk to you bout."

"Really? What could we possibly have to talk about Jon?"

"Alot. Just meet me at our spot tomorrow at 12. The sooner we talk the better."

"Aite. See you,"

"And answer the phone when you see me calling next time," he said as I walked away.

First one down😴